This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greatest Show on Grass should be the nickname for the Broncos offense.

#1orestes1981Posted 10/3/2013 9:39:04 AM(edited)
I mean Manning and the Broncos are putting up better numbers than Warner and the Rams so far. It would be kind of fitting...

Great Show on Turf meet your rival...

Better than the euphemism about being Mile High.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#2ClayGuidaPosted 10/3/2013 9:42:23 AM
Are you implying that because weed is legal in Colorado that the entire Broncos roster is high every Sunday?
---
Golden Tate contract year stat tracker: 13 catches 175 yards
On pace for: 52 catches, 700 yards.
#3orestes1981(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 9:45:09 AM
That is just coincidence.

No, I just remembered that the offense for the Rams got that nickname (Issac Bruce, Marshall Faulk, Tory Holt, etc). They play on turf... Greatest Show on Turf.

Manning plays outdoors this year, and it is on grass, so would this be the Greatest Show on Grass?
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#4StarCox20Posted 10/3/2013 9:46:53 AM
Shut up
#5NewYorkLawyerPosted 10/3/2013 9:47:21 AM
To be completely honest, it should be the "Greatest Show on Grass (until January when Peyton chokes in the playoffs again)".
---
Ivy League Educated New York Litigator
No, you cannot ask me for legal advice. Nothing I say creates a lawyer-client privilege between us.
#6PunchsmackPosted 10/3/2013 9:49:29 AM
Hey Chris Berman, stop trying to give a nickname to everything under the sun. Forced nicknames are the worst (see D.Wade).
---
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like uhhh....your opinion man."
#7VonMillerPosted 10/3/2013 10:17:33 AM
good thing you dont decide nicknames because that is absolutely dreadful
---
http://i.imgur.com/myGSOiV.png
#8InnerTubeHeroPosted 10/3/2013 10:18:29 AM
Punchsmack posted...
Hey Chris Berman, stop trying to give a nickname to everything under the sun. Forced nicknames are the worst (see: Anything Chris Berman has ever said).

---
There are 10 professional sports teams in or around New York City.
Currently, the only one that's any good is the Islanders. THE ISLANDERS. Let that sink in...
#9orestes1981(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 5:40:09 PM
NewYorkLawyer posted...
To be completely honest, it should be the "Greatest Show on Grass (until January when Peyton chokes in the playoffs again)".

ITT---Every game Peyton has ever lost has been solely on him. I mean Peyton was on the field when Flacco heaved up that TD pass to Smith that tied the game with less than a minute to play.
---
-Bill Maher
#10xTreefiddy350xPosted 10/3/2013 5:54:40 PM
More like Greatest Show My Ass