This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nick's video game progress tracking topic: 884 days later

#41NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 2:23:11 AMmessage detail
Why's that?
#42Crono exePosted 11/29/2013 8:25:22 PMmessage detail
Completely long and tedious, break the flow of the game, they have nothing to do in a game of this genre and imo they were all awful, especially the later ones, the song that plays during it is annoying as well.

They should have just made it a one time deal for a change, not a liberation mission for every boss.

Its all my opinion anyway
---
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
#43NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 11:47:24 AMmessage detail
Well it's not every boss, but that's understandable. I just like the little extra bit of strategy.

Mega Man Battle Network 5 DS : (Team ProtoMan) - Got all the way to the point where you get Meddy Soul. They're just throwing darkness at everyone now.
#44Crono exePosted 12/5/2013 10:37:27 AMmessage detail
If you for some reason have a MMBN5 gba cartridge with Bass beaten put it in your DS and you'll get Bass Soul :)
---
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
#45NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2013 12:30:35 PMmessage detail
Mega Man Battle Network 5 DS : (Team ProtoMan) - Beat the game. That sure was... something. With a... something story.

I thought it was pretty fun overall, though. Switching Navis was something I feel the series really needed at that point, and liberation missions were nice except that you had no choice of which teammate to leave behind. I also thought it was interesting how chips were actually balanced, and the better ones (I assume) are still not available until some point after you beat the game. Chaos unisons actually gave a reason to use Darkchips, too.

Might start on postgame in a little while.
#46NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 3:23:48 PMmessage detail
replaying some stuff
#47NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 2:28:02 AMmessage detail
still
#48Isaac20Posted 12/22/2013 12:46:13 PMmessage detail
I have no money for Steam sales this year. This makes me sad.
---
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"
- Isaac Asimov
#49NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2013 3:59:45 PMmessage detail
good thing I sold some TF2 stuff on the community market

i only bought antichamber so far though
#50NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 12:22:06 PMmessage detail
bought bioshock 2, a big sonic bundle for $15, cs:go, and the bridge

just waiting for trials evolution because i liked trials HD