This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nick's video game progress tracking topic: 884 days later

#51NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 9:26:32 PMmessage detail
bought super hexagon

And Trackmania 2: Stadium. I think I'm going to enjoy this one, with the leaderboards and custom tracks and loops and twists and other cool stuff.
#52Isaac20Posted 12/25/2013 1:14:29 AMmessage detail
You should tell me how active Trackmania 2 is. I still play Trackmania occasionally, and there's usually around ~100-150 playing at any given time. I would buy TM2 Stadium at that price, but not if there's just nobody that plays.
---
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"
- Isaac Asimov
#53NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 10:37:00 AMmessage detail(edited)
Bought Trials Evolution so fast I didn't notice KoFXIII was also on sale. Oh well. I've been waiting for Trials since before the autumn sale so I don't care too much, though.

Also, I haven't played online with other people in Trackmania yet. The solo races are occupying my time for now.
#54NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 10:37:05 AMmessage detail
Trials Evolution Gold Edition : This game is everything I expected it to be, and I love it. Just got the A license, and did some of those hard tracks.
#55Isaac20Posted 12/28/2013 1:45:33 PMmessage detail
I got a PS3 and some games for Christmas. Bayonetta, Demon's Souls, Resonance of Fate, Beyond Two Souls, and The Last of Us. I've mostly played The Last of Us. It's pretty cool.

Also played a lot of GRID 2 because it's free for PS+ and I have a 30-day trial. I'll probably just buy a year of PS+ after this, the free games are pretty cool.
---
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"
- Isaac Asimov
#56saucejePosted 12/29/2013 1:44:22 PMmessage detail
Super Hexagon is nuts.
---
3DS: 5386-8273-0656 - Pokemon Y - Pansage Swadloon Quilladin
#57NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 12:01:44 AMmessage detail
another year of video games
#58saucejePosted 1/3/2014 6:17:00 PMmessage detail
If you can get it, 140 is a neat, short indie action game based around sound. It's really short, you can beat it in under an hour (but then you unlock a hard mode, which might take you a bit longer)
---
3DS: 5386-8273-0656 - Pokemon Y - Pansage Swadloon Quilladin
#59NickOfTime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 10:24:39 AMmessage detail
Bunny Must Die: Chelsea and the 7 Devils : Damn, this game is ridiculous. Beat 3 bosses and an eyeball thing (if that doesn't count as a boss) so far.
#60Isaac20Posted 1/5/2014 3:12:36 AMmessage detail
I got some money and bought Spelunky, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Ys I & II, and Trackmania 2 Stadium before the Steam sales ended. Also bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Metal Gear Rising off of Green Man Gaming for pretty cheap. I pirated and put a lot of hours into ETS2 already, so I've been meaning to buy it for a while.

Got DayZ gifted from a friend. On the technical side it's massively improved from the mod (hugely reduced server join time, better performance, less random crap breaking) but the lack of content right now is pretty annoying.

I finished my first playthrough of Bayonetta. Enjoyed it enough to want to play through again on the higher difficulties and go for 100%, which is rare for me with these action games.
---
- Isaac Asimov