This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I miss the old days.

#1OrtonRKOPosted 8/3/2012 5:05:49 PM
Yup.
---
"I guess people use myspace in philly? I just googled "is scott hartnell a lesbian" and that was the first thing that came up." - bbert901
#2Teh_GamePosted 8/4/2012 10:47:36 AM
Me to, I still come in this board once a week thinking maybe I see some people from years ago.

How you been yo?
#3Utaker1987Posted 8/4/2012 8:02:21 PM(edited)
Teh_Game posted...
Me to, I still come in this board once a week thinking maybe I see some people from years ago.
#4Teh_GamePosted 8/4/2012 11:53:48 PM
I stopped coming here all together for like 3 years , and when I came back it was 10 topics , now it's dead. :/

I found some of my old posts on other forums and I can't believe how different I was

It was really interesting for me to read them , my interest, my sense of humor , my taste in music, my role models, the discussions I would participate in , all of that changed . Just the fact that I was carefree enough to be on a message board as often as I was is a big wtf (that's what I really miss from "the old days") , but when I sit back and read the post I feel like "when the **** was this?"

But that's just who I was 3 years ago .

I'm not expressing myself well, **** this
#5Utaker1987Posted 8/5/2012 6:58:48 AM
Haha, yeah, it was pretty amazing how different most of us were. How we acted, our interests, our lives. Now reflecting back on it...it was pretty fun. It's nice to sit there and see topics/posts talking about the old days and memories we shared.
#6Teh_GamePosted 8/5/2012 11:43:33 AM
I just wish some of the topics on THIS board were avaliable. That'd be a great read.
#7C ICEPosted 8/5/2012 5:23:08 PM
I've wondered a few times whats happened to everybody on here in life
---
Liverpool F.C. - You'll Never Walk Alone | Cincinnati Reds
West Virginia University Mountaineers
#8Insane_OverloadPosted 8/6/2012 2:05:20 AM
I'm in college and do MMA <- Inuyashason
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tsprOwUN1qf09yvo1_400.gif
Anderson Silva p4p goat.
#9MotaroRIP619Posted 8/7/2012 10:54:57 AM
I have two kids (both with the same woman, my wife) and work in a prison as a guard.

How about everyone else?
---
"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you..." - Nirvana
#10OrtonRKO(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 7:42:51 PM
Yay, some old faces!

I'm working as a butcher, working on editing my novel, and quite literally doing nothing else interesting ever. I hope everyone is doing better than that, for sure.
---
"I guess people use myspace in philly? I just googled "is scott hartnell a lesbian" and that was the first thing that came up." - bbert901