This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I miss the old days.

#451LilWeezyCMMPosted 11/6/2013 2:06:34 PM
Anyone getting a PS4 next week? It feels weird but at the same time good to be back to PS. I went from PS - PS2/GameCube/Xbox - 360 - PS4. I had a PS3 but really only bought it for The Last of Us and the Uncharted series, so I don't count that.
---
GET ON IT!
#452Mutated SpleenPosted 11/6/2013 10:47:18 PM
I very much doubt I'll ever buy another gaming console now that I have a PC capable of gaming.

Seriously, PC gaming is so much better. It looks better, stuff runs faster, and you don't have to deal with all the ridiculous bloat and console restrictions.

Only downside is the community is smaller =/

I just got Ghosts for PC, and there are only ever like 20-30k people on at once. I'm sure Xbox/PS3 have at least 100k. Still though, not a problem to get into a game or antyhing.
---
You wanna ask me about Bray Wyatt?! IS THIS KIELBASA?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtu0PF23rs
#453LilWeezyCMMPosted 11/9/2013 1:57:47 PM
Mutated Spleen posted...
I very much doubt I'll ever buy another gaming console now that I have a PC capable of gaming.

Seriously, PC gaming is so much better. It looks better, stuff runs faster, and you don't have to deal with all the ridiculous bloat and console restrictions.

I just got Ghosts for PC, and there are only ever like 20-30k people on at once. I'm sure Xbox/PS3 have at least 100k. Still though, not a problem to get into a game or antyhing.

Meh, to each his own. I built a $1200 gaming PC last January and I'm still getting a PS4. I haven't even touched my PC since GTA V came out. The best thing about PC gaming in my opinion is modding games like Skyrim, Fallout, GTA IV, etc. You get a lot more play time out of them. All my friends play console though, so I get all the multi-platforms for them. I don't care if CoD: Ghosts runs at 1080p and 60 fps on my PC. I'd rather play the crappier version on console with my friends.
---
GET ON IT!
#454Mutated SpleenPosted 11/10/2013 2:27:33 AM
LilWeezyCMM posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...

Meh, to each his own. I built a $1200 gaming PC last January and I'm still getting a PS4. I haven't even touched my PC since GTA V came out. The best thing about PC gaming in my opinion is modding games like Skyrim, Fallout, GTA IV, etc. You get a lot more play time out of them. All my friends play console though, so I get all the multi-platforms for them. I don't care if CoD: Ghosts runs at 1080p and 60 fps on my PC. I'd rather play the crappier version on console with my friends.

Well, on further review...I almost want a refund on Ghosts. It's so ****ing broken on PC. Infinity Ward really seems like they don't give half a damn about PC players with this one. Half the games you get in end early because the host leaves, which ends the game instead of finding another host. The other half are plagued by lag issues. Someone shoots you from around a corner on your screen, on their screen, they walked around the corner, did a Sudoku, made a phone call, then carefully lined up a shot right on your noggin. And that's not "once in a while", that's every damn kill.

My friends and I actually went back and re-installed Black Ops II to play Nuketown Forever. So much more fun than broken ass Ghosts.
---
#455MotaroRIP619Posted 11/11/2013 9:13:01 PM
I'm getting a Wii U or Xbox 1....

Probably the Wii U... though I'd probably die without the next Elder Scrolls... >.<
---
I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
#456MotaroRIP619Posted 11/11/2013 9:22:49 PM
btw. this topic is over a year old.

to 500!
---
I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
#457MotaroRIP619Posted 11/18/2013 7:43:11 PM
:( or not
---
#458Mutated SpleenPosted 11/18/2013 8:18:33 PM
Hi.
---
#459ghettoraider81Posted 11/23/2013 6:14:35 PM
Yup
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#460Sm0neyPosted 11/25/2013 5:07:39 PM
to 500 my bud