This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

#11SimmingWarfare1Posted 4/5/2013 7:15:37 AM
PatPunchhard posted...
SimmingWarfare1 posted...
13 actually iirc

What kind of wrestling company lets children wrestle?

Will you quit The trolling?

Enough
---
This Is Not The SimmingWarfare You're Looking For
#12PatPunchhardPosted 4/5/2013 8:45:18 AM
Are the rumours that Andrew Watkins has been arrested for keeping his wife locked in a box true?
---
http://i.imgur.com/5f3zZpO.png
#13SimmingWarfare1Posted 4/5/2013 8:53:35 AM
PatPunchhard posted...
Are the rumours that Andrew Watkins has been arrested for keeping his wife locked in a box true?

No

stop derailing this topic
---
This Is Not The SimmingWarfare You're Looking For
#14CallsTheShotsPosted 4/5/2013 9:27:55 AM
PatPunchhard posted...

Jeez this stupid crap again?

Stop trolling PCW topics, you are banned from PCW
---
*Jumps up and down*
I'M IN THE RUMBLE, I'M IN THE RUMBLE!!!
#15AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:16:53 PM
PCW Fatal Fury 2013 Results
Preshow
Devon Ace beat Kenny Youngblood
Break In Or Burn Out Match
Duke Dragon def Chris Rockwell, Marcus Mansfield, Alex Novas, Wes Malenko and Jason Creed

Backstage TC Truth promised that the Church Of Truth will be sitting pretty tonight with every peice of gold there is in PCW
Immoral Kombat XI
Winners get a PCW World Tag Team Title shot
Ghetto Assault Squad vs Hart Bros

Brawl begins the match Little Dre hits Axel with a chair, delivers the Dre Pay Day for the elimination

Axel Hart is eliminated

Little Dre tries for a superkick but hits Big Brooklyn instead, Jay hits the F-FAQS on Big Brooklyn to eliminate him

Big Brooklyn is eliminated
Jay hits the F-FAQS through a flaming table on Little Dre for the win

Winners-The Hart Boyz

Backstage Andrew Watkins is interviewed he says that Pat Punchhard's appearance in PCW has no bearing on the main event at my favorite PCW PPV of the year and to prove it, he has assigned a special referee for Vannon Gaice vs Jamie Conway, himself

Rocky Gonzalez vs Ronnie Revolver(With TC Truth)

EVIL hits the ring and attacks Rocky, leaving him laying

Result: No Contest

Pat Punchhard is asked why he's here, he claims he is here to prevent a crime from taking place, "As far as me not being a factor in the World Title match? Yeah right, keep on dreaming"

PCW World Tag Team Championship Match
Moxley Boyz vs Lance Adrian and Ronnie Revolver
Mike starts off against Lance Adrian, series of clotheslines from Mike and a neckbreaker result in a two count, Mike tries for the Mox Out, but Revolver interrupts the move, Revolver hits a Double Barrel Spinebuster for the two count, Revolver tries for the Payup but Mark gets involved, Mark is tagged in and delivers the Shadow Breaker on Revovler for the win

Winners and STILL PCW World Tag Team Champions-Moxley Boyz

Vannon Gaice is interviewed, he says Conway was gonna pay for joining COT
PCW GameFAQS Championship Match
Robert Mansfield vs Chris Phoenix

Missed most of this match, Phoenix applied the Phoenix Clamp on Mansfield, Duke Dragon ran in and spinebustered Phoenix, Robert got the pin

Winner and NEW PCW GameFAQS Champion-Robert Mansfield

Rocky Gonzalez is seen carried out on a stretcher

I Quit Match
Connor Adams vs Adam Connors

Too damn much to call, Adam Connors tried for the Hot Spot Frog Splash but Connor moved outta the way and applied the Sharpshooter we heard a loud "WAMBLES" and the ref rang the bell

Winner: Connor Adams
PCW Honor Title Match
John Corino vs John Carnage(C)
Carnage hit a Chokeslam and than an F5 for the first fall
Second Fall, Corino, jumped John Carnage and kept hitting him with knee tremblers winning the second ad third falls
Winner and NEW PCW Honor Champion-John Corino
PCW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jamie Conway vs Vannon Gaice(C)
Special Referee: Andrew Watkins

40 mins into the match, Gaice tries for the Fall From Gaice, Conway counters, Gaice hits it this time and goes for a pin, Watkins counts 2 but Patrick Punchhard comes in and pulls AW from the ring and decks him, Gaice goes for the Fall From Gaice again, Punchhard counts to 2 but than shouts "WAMBLES", Gaice chases Punchhard, but Conway hits the "Con-spriacy for the 2 count, Gaice than hits the Fall From Gaice, Punchhard wont count, Ref Haresh Andrews comes in to count, Punchhard legdrops him, Gaice goes after Punchhard again, who has donned a ref shirt(WTH), Gaice hits the Fall From Gaice on Conway, Watkins counts to 2, Punchhard again punches Watkins low and moves him out of the ring,Conway hits the 450 Splash on Gaice Punchhard counts to 3 fast
Winner and NEW PCW World Heavyweight Champion-Jamie Conway
---
http://theprowrespect.proboards.com/index.cgi
The New Home for PCW
#16AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:19:55 PM
First of all I am going to address the situation involving the PCW World Heavyweight Championship

Due to an unofficial Referee not employed by PCW counting the pinfall at Fatal Fury 2013's PCW World Heavyweight Championship Main Event, I am voiding that decision and returning the World Title to Vannon Gaice, However at the next PPV Path Of A Champion, Gaice and Conway will meet for the PCW World Heavyweight Championship, one last time, Conway can select the stipulation

Also, Patrick Punchhard's ban from PCW is NOW Permanent due to earlier tonight's actions

Also at Path Of A Champion 2013 The Moxley Boyz will defend their PCW World Tag Team Championships against The Hart Bros

Ronnie Revolver, due to the actions you committed against me earlier tonight, you want a match with me at Path Of A Champion 2013, YOU GOT IT Boyo,

but Revolver, remember one thing, you gotta face a very pissed off Irishman at Path Of A Champion, ME
---
http://theprowrespect.proboards.com/index.cgi
The New Home for PCW
#17PatPunchhardPosted 4/6/2013 7:13:21 PM
Watkins has finally lost it. He thinks St. Louis is in Ireland.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5f3zZpO.png
#18HiddenInsanePosted 4/6/2013 7:22:38 PM
PatPunchhard posted...
Watkins has finally lost it. He thinks St. Louis is in Ireland.

He's part Irish

Do your research
---
If you are a very dear friend of AW, don't take nonsense from anyone, you are just him under a different account
#19The_True_PiratePosted 4/7/2013 3:22:35 AM
Im boycotting this fed till Pathard is unbanned
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#20HiddenInsanePosted 4/7/2013 8:10:37 AM
The_True_Pirate posted...
Im boycotting this fed till Pathard is unbanned

he,got banned for sticking his nose in The match, he tried to cheat

Plus he put his hands on PCW officials

he should stay banned
---
If you are a very dear friend of AW, don't take nonsense from anyone, you are just him under a different account