This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

#391Kidslam2K14Posted 3/7/2014 9:08:01 AM
The_True_Pirate posted...
I am greatly honoured to be inducted into the PCW celebrity wing. I would like to announce that John Cage will be inducting me. I have also been informed that Andy "the Dean" Watkins will be inducting Punchhard; these two buddies were once rivals for the heart of the PCW fans till they came together and made peace.

Omg

You are not getting inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame, Punchhard isnt bein inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame and neither is Johnny Cage

You are rediculous
---
2.No I don't want to ask you about Bray Wyatt 3. No this isn't kielbasa it's bratwurst-Hiddeninsane
#392turbulentpeacePosted 3/7/2014 9:52:27 AM
Dear God NO!!!

you have no place in the PCW Hall Of Fame,

neither does Punchhard,
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#393AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 12:45:38 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my esteemed honor to announce the next inductee into the 2014 PCW Hall Of Fame, Class

a man of grace, dignity, and exemplified what it takes to be a PCW Star,

the late Kevin (Corie Shayne) Turner
---
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56
#394turbulentpeacePosted 3/7/2014 1:45:35 PM
Another great inductee,

Corie Shayne was pretty damn kool
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#395The_True_PiratePosted 3/8/2014 9:10:07 AM
Kidslam2K14 posted...
I am greatly honoured to be inducted into the PCW celebrity wing. I would like to announce that John Cage will be inducting me. I have also been informed that Andy "the Dean" Watkins will be inducting Punchhard; these two buddies were once rivals for the heart of the PCW fans till they came together and made peace.

Omg

You are not getting inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame, Punchhard isnt bein inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame and neither is Johnny Cage

You are rediculous

You think I am being "rediculous"? WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS....if you think Punch and Pirayte don't deserve to be in the HOF you are infact the ridiculous one.
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#396turbulentpeacePosted 3/8/2014 9:18:46 AM
Kidslam2K14 posted...

Omg

You are rediculous

You think I am being "rediculous"? WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS....if you think Punch and Pirayte don't deserve to be in the HOF you are infact the ridiculous one.

No. he's quite right, what contributions have you made to PCW? NONE!!!. What impact have you made on PCW? NONE!!! How many of PCW's fans want you in the Hall Of Fame? NONE!!!

You have no place in the PCW Hall Of Fame, why the Hell would you even think you deserve being in the PCW Hall Of Fame?
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#397CallsTheShotsPosted 3/8/2014 9:28:50 AM
Kidslam2K14 posted...

Omg

You are rediculous

And how is he ridiculous for thinking that?

You two being inducted would be a slap in the face to PCW fans and to the roster of PCW

Punchard, and you have no place in the PCW Hall Of Fame,
---
GameFAQs' Only Real Kender
#398HiddenInsanePosted 3/8/2014 11:43:21 AM
Kidslam2K14 posted...

Omg

You are rediculous

You think I am being "rediculous"?

Yes you are rediculous
WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

Ripping off Bad News Barrett I see?

....if you think Punch and Pirayte don't deserve to be in the HOF you are infact the ridiculous one.

Not ridiculous at all. you and "Punch" made no positive impact or contributions to PCW, have done nothing to warrant a Hall Of Fame induction,
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It
#399SimmingWarfare1Posted 3/8/2014 3:20:46 PM
Kidslam2K14 posted...

Omg

You are rediculous

Nothing ridiculous at all, you do not deserve to be in the PCW Hall Of Fame because you have not done nothing to deserve being in the PCW Hall Of Fame

AW who is the next inductee?
---
But I want a balloon, you've already got one
#400AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 1:26:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]