This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

#401AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 1:26:43 AM
Ladies and gentlemen after great deliberation I am here to announce the 8th inductee into the hallowed halls of the PCW Hall Of Fame 2014 Class, the innovator, and the man responsible for the creation of the PCW Honor Championship, a man of integrity, former PCW World Tag Team Champion, Bruno Camacho
---
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56
#402SimmingWarfare1Posted 3/9/2014 1:28:53 AM
Bruno made it in?

About damn time!!
---
But I want a balloon, you've already got one
#403AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 8:33:28 PM
Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to announce the 9th inductee of the 2014 PCW Hall Of Fame Class, a man of great energy and skill, one of my dearest and most beloved friends Eric Corvus
---
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56
#404ghettoraider81Posted 3/13/2014 2:15:31 PM
AWatkins170180 posted...
Ladies and gentlemen after great deliberation I am here to announce the 8th inductee into the hallowed halls of the PCW Hall Of Fame 2014 Class, the innovator, and the man responsible for the creation of the PCW Honor Championship, a man of integrity, former PCW World Tag Team Champion, Bruno Camacho

SimmingWarfare1 posted...
Bruno made it in?

About damn time!!

Less than 2 minutes between posts and before dawn. No way you read that and had time to post. You aren't even trying to hide it now.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#405CallsTheShotsPosted 3/13/2014 2:40:48 PM
ghettoraider81 posted...
AWatkins170180 posted...

Bruno made it in?

About damn time!!

Less than 2 minutes between posts and before dawn. No way you read that and had time to post. You aren't even trying to hide it now.

God, your "These accounts are all one person" joke of God knows how long is getting to be so pathetic it isn't funny

Why do you post in any of our topics?

God, Everytime I turn around you are posting some kind of BS in these topics and its the same damn thing
---
GameFAQs' Only Real Kender
#406ghettoraider81Posted 3/13/2014 3:00:49 PM
CallsTheShots posted...
ghettoraider81 posted...
AWatkins170180 posted...

Bruno made it in?

About damn time!!

God, your "These accounts are all one person" joke of God knows how long is getting to be so pathetic it isn't funny

Why do you post in any of our topics?

God, Everytime I turn around you are posting some kind of BS in these topics and its the same damn thing

Nobody was talking to you. Go Callsyourmommy to pick you up.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#407HiddenInsanePosted 3/13/2014 3:19:50 PM
ghettoraider81 posted...
And this is why we know you're all one person

the exact same post

Not funny

Other posts involving the same gag: Not Funny

ghettoraider81 posted...
AWatkins170180 posted...

Bruno made it in?

About damn time!!

Still not funny

Remember the Nostalgia Critic's review of Super Mario Bros?

http://youtu.be/3KI4D7wkX5c?t=7m32s
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It
#408PatPunchhardPosted 3/15/2014 6:25:02 AM
I am pleased to be inducted into the PCP Hall of Fame. Thank you Andrew Watson and thank you PCP Galaxy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/g0RCRdI.gif
http://i.imgur.com/vhnweBp.jpg
#409TexasLovePosted 3/15/2014 8:10:35 AM
PatPunchhard posted...
I am pleased to be inducted into the PCP Hall of Fame. Thank you Andrew Watson and thank you PCP Galaxy.

Its not PCP its PCW Hall Of Fame

And you are NOT being inducted
---
I am not the Grey Poupon Distributor for the Kingdom and I cannot ladle it onto the Illusionist and offer it to Dragons as a free sample
#410Kidslam2K14Posted 3/15/2014 10:17:24 AM
PatPunchhard posted...

You can't even say the guy's name right or the name of the fed's name?

Yet, if we call you out on trolling, we are the ones that get bashed?
---
2.No I don't want to ask you about Bray Wyatt 3. No this isn't kielbasa it's bratwurst-Hiddeninsane