This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pride Championship Wrestling News 4

#411AWatkins170180(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 10:27:35 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce the 10th and FINAL inductee into the PCW Hall Of Fame 2014 class, a man who has done more for PCW than I care to talk about, a man that on November 11th 1996 helped launch this fed and made it great, he has been in PCW for so long, and quite frankly, he deserves recognition for it

One of the founding fathers of PCW, Chris Powers
---
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56
#412turbulentpeacePosted 3/15/2014 1:01:36 PM
AWatkins170180 posted...
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce the 10th and FINAL inductee into the PCW Hall Of Fame 2014 class, a man who has done more for PCW than I care to talk about, a man that on November 11th 1996 helped launch this fed and made it great, he has been in PCW for so long, and quite frankly, he deserves recognition for it

One of the founding fathers of PCW, Chris Powers

I can't say I'm not disappointed, I mean, Powers is a great wrestler but, I was hoping for someone much more deserving of being called PCW Hall Of Famer, like Tracy Storm,

and as for Punchhard and Pirate even thinking they have a right to be even considered for PCW HOF status, No way in Hell,
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#413TexasLovePosted 3/17/2014 2:42:38 PM
PCW
---
I am not the Grey Poupon Distributor for the Kingdom and I cannot ladle it onto the Illusionist and offer it to Dragons as a free sample
#414The_True_PiratePosted 3/19/2014 9:12:16 AM
Tracey Storm will be inducing me into the HOF
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#415nigelmccloudPosted 3/19/2014 9:34:39 AM
The_True_Pirate posted...

You are not being inducted in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business being inducted in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business even saying PCW Hall Of Fame
---
Vote Me for PCW Matchmaker
PCW World Champion from Dec of 98-Feb, 2001
#416The_True_PiratePosted 3/20/2014 5:17:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#417The_True_PiratePosted 3/20/2014 5:18:18 AM
nigelmccloud posted...

You are not being inducted in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business being inducted in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business in the PCW Hall Of Fame, you have no business even saying PCW Hall Of Fame

PCW Hall Of Fame
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#418turbulentpeacePosted 3/20/2014 10:14:02 AM
Punchhard and Pirate Do NOT Deserve Hall Of Fame Inductions
Recently, during a chat session we had, a user named Halkast asked why True_Pirate and PatPunchhard were not going into the PCW Hall of Fame, had the nerve to insinuate that those two had done more for PCW than any of the 10 inductees announced.

No, Just no

Brandon RayNe was the very first PCW wrestler to hold every championship that the men could compete for, including the Honor Title
Tommy (Ray) Penhall was the first man of his height to become PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Bruno Camacho was the man responsible for the Honor Matches in PCW and the Honor Championship being born, Chris Rockwell is the most celebrated wrestler in PCW history, was part of a ground breaking tag team in PCW, The Babebusters were 9 time PCW World Tag Champions, a record for that company, Knightspell is the first LGBT community member to become PCW Womens Champion, Kevin(Corie Shayne) Turner was the most beloved PCW Wrestler in history, a lot of PCW fans believe he should have been inducted years ago, Eric Corvus deserves to be in, because he was one of PCW's constants roster additions, he showed loyalty to PCW above everyone else, Chris Powers was probably the most beloved athlete in PCW and was the most deserving inductee due to him shaping the company, to what it was, as has AJ Brewer

PatPunchhard and Pirate have done nothing but troll PCW, they have made no positive contributions to PCW at all, yet Pirate still believes him and Punchhard should be in the Hall Of Fame

Since this year's HOF is filled up, next year, I recommend you induct someone that has been in PCW for years, and deserves it, a man who has more respect for PCW than anyone on the current roster,

I am talking about Chris Legend,
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#419turbulentpeacePosted 3/20/2014 11:44:54 AM
Kidslam2K14 posted...
I am greatly honoured to be inducted into the PCW celebrity wing. I would like to announce that John Cage will be inducting me. I have also been informed that Andy "the Dean" Watkins will be inducting Punchhard; these two buddies were once rivals for the heart of the PCW fans till they came together and made peace.

Omg

You are not getting inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame, Punchhard isnt bein inducted into the PCW Hall Of Fame and neither is Johnny Cage

You are rediculous

You think I am being "rediculous"? WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS....if you think Punch and Pirayte don't deserve to be in the HOF you are infact the ridiculous one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
---
Hubba Bubba Loo
#420SimmingWarfare1Posted 3/25/2014 3:32:23 PM
Punchhard and Pirate do not deserve to be inducted in the PCW Hall Of Fame, they did nothing to deserve induction, all they did was troll it to bits,

To even suggest they deserve to be in over any of the guys that truly defined PCW is unacceptable,
---
But I want a balloon, you've already got one