This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Third PCW Guy To Do it(AW's WWE 13 Fed PPV Spoilers)

#61LilWeezyCMMPosted 7/16/2013 3:23:21 PM
CallsTheShots posted...
LilWeezyCMM posted...
Where is your proof? Let me see your official certificate that ALL PCW employees get upon being hired. Andrew hired me last year for talent relations and while I don't speak to the board directors often, I have NEVER seen you in the office or any contributions to the business by you.

You worked for AW, Yet never knew Simming, Tex and Hidden were BOD?

I knew Tex and Hidden were but not Simming. I know there was a new intern working with the BOD getting their coffee and stuff but I'm fairly sure it wasn't him.
---
GET ON IT!
#62CallsTheShotsPosted 7/16/2013 4:35:35 PM
LilWeezyCMM posted...
CallsTheShots posted...
LilWeezyCMM posted...
Where is your proof? Let me see your official certificate that ALL PCW employees get upon being hired. Andrew hired me last year for talent relations and while I don't speak to the board directors often, I have NEVER seen you in the office or any contributions to the business by you.

You worked for AW, Yet never knew Simming, Tex and Hidden were BOD?

I knew Tex and Hidden were but not Simming. I know there was a new intern working with the BOD getting their coffee and stuff but I'm fairly sure it wasn't him.

Why else did Chris Phoenix get a chance to come back?
---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid
#63CallsTheShotsPosted 7/17/2013 11:39:09 AM(edited)
AW sent me a vid for his Smackdown tapings
Spoilers
Michael Cole announces a double main event Kofi Kingston vs Andrew Watkins and Mark Ambrose vs Matt Havok tonight, Andrew Watkins comes out and says on Raw he got screwed by Matt Havok out of The WWE Championship and than Kofi Kingston interrupted and says tonight AW was gonna pay for attacking him, Matt Havok comes out and says that now that The WWE Championship Match is a Triple Threat TLC match, Havok was gonna,remind Denver what he uses tables for, but is nterrupted by Mark Ambrose, Ambrose says he knows what Matt uses tables for, LilWeezy interrupts and says he is a Talent Relations Official for WWE, and tonight he is naming himself acting GM, He,than,says he is gonna give The fans what they want, he says that he is making two matches in The main event, Matt Havok vs Mark Ambrose and Andrew Watkins vs Kofi Kingston and he walks backstage

Match 1
Primo defeated Santino Marella

Booker T is being interviewed but gets attacked by Damian Sandow,who brings in a ref

Match 2
Hardcore Championship Match
Damian Sandow,def Booker T

The Bellas taunt Natalya about them facing her and Layla tonight Layla,comes by and asks Natalya,if shes,ready for tonight with The Bellas, LilWeezy walks up to them and tells them he is making must see matches,and tonight in Denver its gonna be The Bellas vs Layla and Natalya

Match 3
Sheamus def Damian Sandow

After The Match Booker T comes down with ref Andrew Thomas and this is a Hardcore Title Match

Match 4
Hardcore Title Match
Booker T def Damian Sandow

Andrew Watkins is seen with Shane McMahon

Match 5
Cruiserweight Title Match
Justin Gabriel def Heath Slater

Mark Henry Returns next week
Match 6
Natalya and Layla def Bella Twins

Kevin Nash is interviewed about his SummerSlam match with John Cena

Match 7
Andrew Watkins def Kofi Kingstob

Main Event
Matt Havok def Mark Ambrose

---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid
#64HiddenInsanePosted 7/18/2013 12:57:05 AM
CallsTheShots posted...
AW sent me a vid for his Smackdown tapings
Spoilers
Michael Cole announces a double main event Kofi Kingston vs Andrew Watkins and Mark Ambrose vs Matt Havok tonight, Andrew Watkins comes out and says on Raw he got screwed by Matt Havok out of The WWE Championship and than Kofi Kingston interrupted and says tonight AW was gonna pay for attacking him, Matt Havok comes out and says that now that The WWE Championship Match is a Triple Threat TLC match, Havok was gonna,remind Denver what he uses tables for, but is nterrupted by Mark Ambrose, Ambrose says he knows what Matt uses tables for, LilWeezy interrupts and says he is a Talent Relations Official for WWE, and tonight he is naming himself acting GM, He,than,says he is gonna give The fans what they want, he says that he is making two matches in The main event, Matt Havok vs Mark Ambrose and Andrew Watkins vs Kofi Kingston and he walks backstage

Match 1
Primo defeated Santino Marella

Booker T is being interviewed but gets attacked by Damian Sandow,who brings in a ref

Match 2
Hardcore Championship Match
Damian Sandow,def Booker T

The Bellas taunt Natalya about them facing her and Layla tonight Layla,comes by and asks Natalya,if shes,ready for tonight with The Bellas, LilWeezy walks up to them and tells them he is making must see matches,and tonight in Denver its gonna be The Bellas vs Layla and Natalya

Match 3
Sheamus def Damian Sandow

After The Match Booker T comes down with ref Andrew Thomas and this is a Hardcore Title Match

Match 4
Hardcore Title Match
Booker T def Damian Sandow

Andrew Watkins is seen with Shane McMahon

Match 5
Cruiserweight Title Match
Justin Gabriel def Heath Slater

Mark Henry Returns next week
Match 6
Natalya and Layla def Bella Twins

Kevin Nash is interviewed about his SummerSlam match with John Cena

Match 7
Andrew Watkins def Kofi Kingstob

Main Event
Matt Havok def Mark Ambrose

AW is turning Weezy incompetent?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It
#65PatPunchhardPosted 7/18/2013 7:02:26 AM
ANDREW WATKINS PLEASE LET YOUR WIFE OUT OF THE BOX YOU LOCKED HER IN!
---
http://i.imgur.com/wdVqOHJ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/vhnweBp.jpg
#66CallsTheShotsPosted 7/18/2013 9:21:11 AM
PatPunchhard posted...
ANDREW WATKINS PLEASE LET YOUR WIFE OUT OF THE BOX YOU LOCKED HER

Seriously, enough, this crap is so damn dumb

Stop it, this stuff your doing isn't cute, isn't funny, isn't cool

Enough, you ruin AW's topics with this idiocy constantly, just stop
---
#67SimmingWarfare1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 9:35:26 AM
PatPunchhard posted...

Will you stop?
---
Out This Summer Star Snores Episode V The Empire Snoozes back
#68LilWeezyCMMPosted 7/18/2013 9:55:12 AM
PatPunchhard posted...

Yeah enough is enough. If you aren't discussing PCW then leave.

Also Hidden what're you talking about AW making me incompetent? You do know that means lacking the skills to be successful right? There's no way Andrew can "make me incompetent." Especially if he let me be GM for a night.
---
GET ON IT!
#69SimmingWarfare1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:59:18 PM
Idk which season I enjoy more, his WCW one or WWE ?
---
Out This Summer Star Snores Episode V The Empire Snoozes back
#70CallsTheShotsPosted 7/28/2013 7:13:34 PM
SimmingWarfare1 posted...
Idk which season I enjoy more, his WCW one or WWE ?

His WCW one tbh
---