This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AWs World Heavyweight Championship Facts

#1CallsTheShotsPosted 9/11/2013 12:37:01 AM
Now along time ago before message boards we had a concept called AWs World Heavyweight Championship a title that dates back to 1990 the first AW World Champion was Sting at Great American Bash 90, although he would lose it to Ric Flair who took the belt to WWF, defending it against everyone and anyone, he held AWs Title from 91 to April 92 losing to Randy Savage

Flair would regain it in Hershey PA losing it to Bret Hart,

Bret would defend it all the way to Summerslam 93 losing to Jerry Lawler, Lawler would be unable to defend said title and was stripped, Scott Hall(Razor Ramon) won a battle royal with Rick Martel, Hall than won the belt from Martel but than lost it to Owen Hart at KOTR 94, Who than lost the belt to Bret in the cage, giving Bret his second AWWHC reign. Bret would lose at Survivor Series to Bob Backlund, Nash would win it a couple nights later, Nash would go on to lose the title to Bret Hart at the 95 Survivor Series, Bret would be stripped of the title after Wrestlemania, Jake Roberts won it at KOTR 96 from Vader, only to lose it to Steve Austin, Bret would beat Austin at Survivor Series for the title only to lose it to Sycho Sid, Shawn Michaels would win it at Royal Rumble 97 but vacated it weeks later, Bret would win it in a Final Four Match and retain against Austin at Wrestlemania 13

Austin would regain it at In Your House in April but lose it in May to The Undertaker, Taker would lose the belt to Bret at Summerslam, Bret would than make one AWWHC defense in WWF against Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series

Michaels would lose the title to Austin at Wrestlemania, Austin had numerous title defenses losing the title to Kane at KOTR 98 but regain it the next night, he lost the AWWHC to The Undertaker at Breakdown, but would regain it at Rock Bottom IYH

Austin would lose at Royal Rumble 99 to Mr McMahon, Austin would regain it at St Valentines Day Massacre in a Cage Match, but would be stripped of the title, Rock/Austin at WM XV would be the biggest AWWHC match ever with Austin regaining but would face Rock in an Over The Bridge match losing the title, Austin regained at Backlash but would lose to Undertaker at Over The Edge, Austin regained the night after KOTR but would lose to Mankind at Summerslam

Mankind's one short reign as Champion would end after losing it to Triple H

To be continued
---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid
#2MotaroRIP619Posted 9/11/2013 9:32:56 PM
What is this? I don't even...
---
I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
#3HiddenInsanePosted 9/11/2013 11:14:51 PM
MotaroRIP619 posted...
What is this? I don't even...

Why do these trolls bother posting in here?

Ya don't like the topic don't. Post in it
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000280-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-social Reviving It
#4Sm0neyPosted 9/12/2013 5:03:08 PM
Did you just take WWE history and try and make it your stupid FEDS history?
#5MotaroRIP619Posted 9/12/2013 5:06:31 PM
What is the topic about? That's what I'd like to know....
---
I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
#6SimmingWarfare1Posted 9/12/2013 5:48:52 PM
Sm0ney posted...

Do you have to troll every thread one of us makes?

For the 1000th time,ya don't like the topics? Don't post in them don't read them, that simple

Its so easy a caveman could understand it
---
Out This Summer Star Snores Episode V The Empire Snoozes back
#7Utaker1987Posted 9/18/2013 6:02:32 PM
SimmingWarfare1 posted...
Sm0ney posted...

Do you have to troll every thread one of us makes?

For the 1000th time,ya don't like the topics? Don't post in them don't read them, that simple

Its so easy a caveman could understand it

Actually cavemen had a horrible understanding of things.

The phrase is so easy a caveman could do it. Which means it's so bare and effortless that a caveman didn't really need to understand it in order to do it.
#8AWatkins170180Posted 9/18/2013 8:50:38 PM
Playing WWE 13 Now my gtag in my sig if y'all wanna go
---
XBL GT: Watkinvasion56
#9MotaroRIP619Posted 9/19/2013 1:15:17 AM
AW WHC Fact #1: AW loves dolphins.
---
#10CallsTheShots(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 5:16:39 AM
MotaroRIP619 posted...
AW WHC Fact #1: AW loves dolphins.

Enough, ok?

I was given a quick Synop of the dolphin bs and quite frankly it is stupid

Troll other topics
---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid