This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WWE Battleground PPV Picks Game (possible spoilers)

#21BradbinghamPosted 10/15/2013 8:14:52 PM
Actually Matt my prediction for Orton/Bryan should count

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Draw (Daniel will have Orton in a submission while being pinned and Orton will tap as the referee counts 3)
Points Wagered: 1

I predicted it would be a Draw even though I had the draw ending differently I did predict a draw I think I should get a point for that.
---
Currently on the Freakin' Awesome Network Forum Games!
#22MotaroRIP619Posted 10/16/2013 7:10:36 PM
Not to be Nazi competitive or anything, but why wouldn't the bonuses count?
---
I like pleasure spiked with pain, and music is my aeroplane. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
#23Mathew1986Posted 10/16/2013 8:29:56 PM
They do count, it's just I don't know what happened on the PPV and I don't know any sites that does results, I think I used to, but I quit keeping up with them.
---
Currently Playing: Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
PSN ID: MattitudeV1986
#24Mathew1986Posted 10/18/2013 1:21:48 AM
I will put up the Bound for Glory prediction game up today, if somebody can, give me a link to the results for the PPV? I'll try my best to put up the bonuses to the score, and I'm not sure Brad, but you are probably right, I would if this was my prediction game, but I'm not sure on that, I atleast got the score added up without the bonuses on it, so Xface or Hornet might be able to put up the rest on it, if it's cool with Xface about the draw factor, it's cool with me, it's just once I saw that it went to a no contest, I just assumed to skip that up on everyone's name, but yeah, I didn't add the points for Bryan/Orton's match for people that guessed that it would've went to a draw, so hopefully Xface or Hornet can fix that issue up, If it's cool with them, I will host Hell in a Cell for them, as I am actually gonna get the PPV.

I'm gonna get Bound for Glory, Hell in a Cell, and Survivor Series(Just to let you know, if want me to host for SS aswell I can.)

That's basically the only 3 PPV's I'm getting for the rest of the year until Royal Rumble, unless I see a match that I'm interested in seeing at the TLC PPV, but right now, probably won't get it.

So, Hornet/xface, if you want, I can give you all a break for HiaC and SS if you want me too, just post and let me know, and try to fix the results if I can't get to it.

Also, wifi keeps cutting out on me, so that's why I ain't on Skype any, I barely can stay on here and post without it going out on me, I'm gonna try to get my internet fixed sometime, but I will either way post up my Bound for Glory prediction game today, so look out for that, whoever's interested in predicting in it.

/end lost post now.
---
#25CaptCharisma3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 7:47:31 PM
bumping to keep alive for Hornet to officially count it
---
*kneels like HBK as pyros go off*
XFace gon give it to ya
#26Mathew1986Posted 10/22/2013 7:19:25 PM
bump for Hornet and Xface to update.
---
#27Mathew1986Posted 10/29/2013 1:05:41 AM
I'm gonna work on the results for this and HiaC PPV(I'll try to look up a site for results and whatnot.)
---