This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We Need More People From Our Old Places Here

#101SimmingWarfare1Posted 11/2/2013 2:13:15 AM
Mutated Spleen posted...
So...we've basically officially confirmed that all of these people are alteregos of the same individual, right? An autistic kid in Texas, would be my guess. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...just...let people help =)

omg this "their all one guy" thing gets lamer and lamer

are you that sad that you cannot accept we are all different people
---
But I want a balloon, you've already got one
#102Mutated SpleenPosted 11/2/2013 10:01:47 AM
SimmingWarfare1 posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...
So...we've basically officially confirmed that all of these people are alteregos of the same individual, right? An autistic kid in Texas, would be my guess. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...just...let people help =)

It's all about pattern recognition. If you want to make it seem like all of these accounts of different people, you have to give them their own personalities. The fact of the matter is that each account posts with the same personality and the same style of communicating.

It's like if you got a phone call from a guy with a very distinct accent, but he gave you a different name each time he called you. It's super obvious.
---
You wanna ask me about Bray Wyatt?! IS THIS KIELBASA?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWtu0PF23rs
#103SimmingWarfare1Posted 11/2/2013 10:15:39 AM
Mutated Spleen posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...

It's all about pattern recognition. If you want to make it seem like all of these accounts of different people, you have to give them their own personalities. The fact of the matter is that each account posts with the same personality and the same style of communicating.

It's like if you got a phone call from a guy with a very distinct accent, but he gave you a different name each time he called you. It's super obvious.

no, it's about you trying to wind us all up with this stupid gag of your's

seriously, it's not funny and it is irritating that you derail all of our topics with this crap

some of the worst trolls we have met do the same thing but realized how dumb it was and stopped after we kept telling them it was dumb

you guys tell yourselves "it's just one guy, nobody else finds it lame"

it's like watching a bad movie with too many plotholes, you and 500 others hate it but 10 people like it
---
But I want a balloon, you've already got one
#104Mutated SpleenPosted 11/2/2013 8:29:40 PM
Mutated Spleen posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...

seriously, it's not funny and it is irritating that you derail all of our topics with this crap

some of the worst trolls we have met do the same thing but realized how dumb it was and stopped after we kept telling them it was dumb

it's like watching a bad movie with too many plotholes, you and 500 others hate it but 10 people like it

Quality post, broski.

Yours*

It is funny. But I don't derail all of your topics. I believe this is the only topic of yours I have ever posted in, although I'm not saying that's strictly true, I just can't think of another time it has ever happened.

Politely asking people to stop is a sure fire way to make it happen. Quality tactic.

I don't tend to question myself very often, so I would cut out the part saying "nobody else finds it lame". Not questioning yourself is a pretty important thing to be able to do.

I love bad movies. I took a class in college called "Bad Film" where we watched some of the worst movies of all time, and discussed them and what it means to be truly "bad".
---
#105CallsTheShots(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 9:08:00 AM
Mutated Spleen posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...
Mutated Spleen posted...

Quality post, broski.

Yours*

It is funny. But I don't derail all of your topics. I believe this is the only topic of yours I have ever posted in, although I'm not saying that's strictly true, I just can't think of another time it has ever happened.

Politely asking people to stop is a sure fire way to make it happen. Quality tactic.

I don't tend to question myself very often, so I would cut out the part saying "nobody else finds it lame". Not questioning yourself is a pretty important thing to be able to do.

I love bad movies. I took a class in college called "Bad Film" where we watched some of the worst movies of all time, and discussed them and what it means to be truly "bad".

What Simming is trying to say(i hope)

is that if multiple people say something you do is bad, it doesn't mean those people are just one guy it means it is that lame
---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid
#106Mutated SpleenPosted 11/3/2013 9:44:39 PM
Oh, see that's your mistake. That has nothing to do with why I think all of these names are one person.

Think of it like this... When you were little, like... say somewhere in the 6-10 years old range, you played with action figures, right?

Well, each one of those action figures had its own character. Maybe you had some good guys and some bad guys, a GI Joe and a Hulk Hogan action figure, whatever. They were all "different".

Except you controlled all of them. They might be called different things, and you might play with them as though they are different people, but you follow the same logical tree to come to your decisions with each, because it is only one actual mind and personality imposing itself upon these figures.

That's what I'm saying is happening here. Nothing to do with "lots of people" telling me anything.

Simple pattern recognition =)
---
#107CallsTheShots(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 10:30:18 PM
you are grasping at straws

we are not one person

grow up and quit being a troll and stop derailing this topic
---
Stating "Fact" after everything you say does not make it a fact, it just makes you look stupid
#108ImInMyOwnWorldPosted 11/4/2013 12:55:01 AM(edited)
Not quite accurate on Texas, MS. St Louis.

Or at least, in the general vicinity.

Most of them (or all, which is the best bet) are the same accounts. I've uncovered enough evidence to suggest that AW is the only one pulling the strings.
#109CallsTheShots(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 9:23:49 AM(edited)
ImInMyOwnWorld posted...

Most of them (or all, which is the best bet) are the same accounts. I've uncovered enough evidence to suggest that AW is the only one pulling the strings.

I saw you post about him in another topic and i believe the fact that you followed him around on tbe internet is proof you are obsessed with him, i find it utterly strange that you continue this charade of yours

and also i get the impression that you fabricated this evidence of yours to make yourself feel important

how sad

Edit: AW Happy Birthday man
---
#110Kidslam2K14Posted 11/4/2013 9:56:56 AM
ImInMyOwnWorld posted...

Kiroshi is that you?
---
This Sig Isn't like The Sopranos*scene fades to black*