This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WWE Picks Game: Elimination Chamber

#11Mathew1986Posted 3/10/2014 5:09:01 PM
bump, i'll try to get scores up soon, does anyone have a copy of the list of winners I made up while I was hosting this? My pc messed up, and I had nothing backed up, as I thought nothing would happen to it yet that early in it's lifespan, but either way, I gotta get it repaired now, and so that'll be awhile, anyways, if anyone has the list that I created up recently that would be greatly helpful for me.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (PS3)
PSN ID: MattitudeV1986
#12Mathew1986Posted 3/16/2014 1:21:25 AM
bump
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
#13Mathew1986Posted 3/24/2014 3:22:10 AM
bump i'll probably keep this going for xface and hornet, i'll update the tournament but i'm gonna put it on hold for now, and also does anyone have a copy of the history of winners that I made when I was recently running this? my laptop messed up on me, and I lost all of my files, and I had to get it sent in for repairs, so I'm just wondering that it would be nice if somebody had a copy of it for me.
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
#14Mathew1986Posted 3/28/2014 11:15:32 PM
I found it by searching it up in the browser, so anyhoo, I'll get the scores up for EC(I know it ain't much, but heh, it's still got a couple.) Anyways, I will do the prediction game for WM30. (assuming Xface and Hornet are cool with it obviously.)
---
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (PS4)