This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WWE Network

#1The RollPosted 2/26/2014 8:14:16 AM
Anyone else got it?

Inevitable teething problems aside, it's pretty great, ain't it?
#20iPosted 2/26/2014 12:17:35 PM
i'll be getting it only because i order wrestlemania every year and have a watching party with a bunch of people over. half of them don't watch wrestling anymore but it's wrestlemania and a good time so they still watch. if i'm going to spend the 70 bucks on it i might as well just get the network. i'm waiting until next month though so i don't get frustrated trying to watch things that don't work properly. let them work out the issues and then i'll sign up.
---
broonz
#3The_True_PiratePosted 2/27/2014 6:44:50 AM
Hulk Hogan...we coming for you
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#4The Roll(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 5:41:53 PM
I reckon the demand will overwhelm the Network during WM. Risky.
#5CaptCharisma3Posted 3/13/2014 7:49:46 PM
I have it, but I'll be at a friend's house for WM so I'll have to trust their internet connection.
---
3DS FC: 4012-4554-1552 - PM me if you add me
X/Y Friend Safari: Fairy - Snubbull, Swirlix, Clefairy
#60iPosted 3/14/2014 4:49:23 AM
got it a few days ago. watched a few wcw ppvs that i've never seen before since i mainly followed wwf back then. world war 3 1997 was the most botched match ever. and i don't mean it had botches, i just mean the whole thing was ****ed up, very poor execution.
---
broonz
#7LilWeezyCMMPosted 3/26/2014 11:28:40 AM
I love the Network. It has brought me back to my love of wrestling as a kid/early teenager. I watched basically from 98-2000, and then came back and watched again from about 2002-2005. Haven't seen any wrestling since except flipping around the channels or when I watched the 1000th episode of RAW about two years ago.

I'm really enjoying being able to watch any WWE/WCW/ECW PPV whenever I want. I was always a WWF fan, so, I never really watched any WCW/ECW. It's nice to go and check out their PPV's and watch some of their best matches, BUT, it would be better if I could watch old Nitro episodes to get in tune with the storylines, which brings me to my next point.

I'm really excited for when they begin adding Nitro and later ECW shows, along with attitude era Raw/SD episodes. It will allow me to relive the glory days of wrestling. WWE literally adds new stuff every single day. They've been going in order with RAW, and releasing mostly 1993 episodes every day. I'd assume they are working in order, and we won't see any AE shows until perhaps next year, 2015.

The amount of content they have though is amazing in its own. I can turn on Network any time and watch something new. I love the "live" channel they play throughout the day and there is always something pretty cool on to watch. I also like how they have not just episodes and PPVs for various wrestling organizations, but also documentaries, beyond the ring specials, tv specials, etc. They're adding the Monday Night Wars soon which is going to be awesome. I have been watching "This week in WWE" every Sunday to get caught up with the current storylines. It cuts all the bullcrap out that I normally would have to sit through during 2 hours of RAW, and I can focus in on the important storylines and major superstars. This has brought me back to enjoying wresting again. I can't wait for this year's WM and I haven't seen any event/show in years. It will be exciting. Rooting for Daniel Bryan to beat HHH and win the triple threat main event to become new champ.
---
GET ON IT!
#8PatPunchhardPosted 3/27/2014 9:15:02 AM
I have Roll Network. It lets me watch The Roll 24 hours a day ;)
---
http://i.imgur.com/g0RCRdI.gif
http://i.imgur.com/vhnweBp.jpg
#9The Roll(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 7:01:39 PM
Started to watch every WWE/WCW PPV in order. Fun!
#10The_True_PiratePosted 3/28/2014 2:30:25 AM
PatPunchhard posted...
I have Roll Network. It lets me watch The Roll 24 hours a day ;)

Me too! though I get through my tissues so much faster now...
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash