Frequently Asked Questions about Game Saves (first draft)

#121AsukaTenjyoinPosted 6/9/2011 10:26:15 AMmessage detail
I have a problem with contributing a save file:

I wanted to contribute a save file of the PSP game Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky (US), but it got rejected several times. I also asked in the note box why my save keeps getting rejected but got no answer.

Anyway, my save file is after the final dungeon and before Estelle and Joshua sit down on the bench in the East block of Grancel. Estelle's level is 41, got all recipes, all weapons, all Liberl News articles and max Bracer Points.

My save file name: ULUS105400061.zip
My description: Before the last Cutscenes and the Ending, Hard Mode, Estelle Level 41, max BP, Ready for Second Chapter.

So, maybe someone can tell why it gets rejected and how I can improve my save file and save file description.
Thanks in advance for all answers.
---
Now playing: LoH - Trails in the Sky (Nightmare), Persona 3 Portable (Maniac), The 3rd Birthday (Insane)
#122papad02Posted 6/16/2011 9:46:25 AMmessage detail
Look at the prior two pages on this topic and you will see that I had a similar problem.

I took the advice of Mookiethebold and submitted a Feedback Ticket.

A few days later I got a response with some more details on why my save had been rejected. I resubmitted the save with a detailed (not argumentative) explanation in response to the rejection reasons given and the save was accepted.
#123AsukaTenjyoinPosted 6/17/2011 8:56:49 AMmessage detail
Thank you for your answer^^
I've submitted a Feedback. Now I have to wait for an answer.
---
Now playing: LoH - Trails in the Sky (Nightmare), Persona 3 Portable (Maniac), The 3rd Birthday (Insane)
#124AsukaTenjyoinPosted 6/17/2011 11:09:57 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#125AsukaTenjyoinPosted 6/17/2011 11:21:13 PMmessage detail
Double post:

Ups, I accidently deleted my post, haha^^

Anyway, finally my save file was accepted.
Thank you very much for your help.
---
#126ReptobismolPosted 8/1/2011 5:21:43 PMmessage detail
Question for anyone that might read this- I had submitted a save not too long ago, and typed up a description, but unlike my Notes, the description I'd typed isn't seen anywhere in my submission info; not only that, but for "Contrib desc" it only lists the filename. What gives?
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#127consummate gamerPosted 8/5/2011 2:21:28 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#128TSpudSavePosted 9/3/2011 1:02:44 AMmessage detail
Okay, here's the problem I have.

I've just submitted a save for SVR11 on PSP, you know, with a vast majority of it unlocked. However, this was only because, none of the other saves worked, because they were for CFW, Custom Firmware, and corrupted themselves right when they loaded. I mean, the CFW saves really should be labeled, just in case other games have this problem.
#129Jiero82Posted 9/18/2011 10:44:02 PMmessage detail
On a psp game I was going to contribute files for (cladun x2), it can export custom made in-game sprites/MML as save files that can be used on another psp and imported into their game.

Any know if it would it be appropriate to upload those save files here?
#130DDCecilPosted 10/3/2011 12:11:23 PMmessage detail
I want to upload a FF4CC TAY PSP save. Is it okay to have a .txt file included with it (Basically listing what items you still need per chapter)? If not, I could always just make a topic of the .txt file for future reference.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/DDCecil
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2240/zstorelgr9.jpg