This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Current Naruto vs. Luffy

#1ImmaCloudStrifePosted 1/25/2012 6:59:46 AM
Both are at full power.
Winner takes on Goku at the end of the King Piccolo saga but they don't get time to heal.
---
If you want to know who I am then read this topic.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/61745843
#2rasenganfreakupPosted 1/25/2012 8:12:06 AM
It's.....possible that this might be one time this applies:

Naruto is probably stronger, but Luffy is faster.

Naruto got a lot of props this chapter in terms of strength, being able to swat away five mountain-busting attacks with the back of his hand and wrestling with three Tailed Beasts simultaneously.

Not to mention if his Tailed Beast Bomb wins this scuffle, he'll have more power than 5 of the 9 Total Tailed Beasts combined.

He still needs more showings in speed to counter. Then there's also the five minute thing.

Luffy should be able to last more than five minutes even if Naruto is stronger than him, so I'll still give it to Luffy.
---
"That's the beauty of argument, if you argue correctly, you're never wrong." --Nick Naylor
#3azn_thtPosted 1/25/2012 8:30:19 AM
keep in mind that technically we still haven't seen Luffy at full power yet. The Hodi fight did not really showcase much in terms of Luffy's abilities with haki and what not.
---
"Hardcore" gamers is just another way of saying "stupid kids on the internet complaining."
#4MysticDesertCatPosted 1/25/2012 8:51:32 AM
luffy
---
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt74/ketski2/For%20CE/IMG_1614.jpg
#5JagusPosted 1/25/2012 8:55:26 AM
Are you f***ing kidding me? Naruto can move faster than a guy who can warp space-time and you think Luffy is faster?

Besides, all Luffy can really do is punch things. Not really going to phase Naruto, who has a cloak made of freaking energy.
---
"Music criticism -- is there any other field where the opinion of a professional is guaranteed to be more worthless than the opinion of an amateur?"
#6Pink_RathianPosted 1/25/2012 9:11:43 AM
Jagus posted...
Are you f***ing kidding me? Naruto can move faster than a guy who can warp space-time and you think Luffy is faster?

Besides, all Luffy can really do is punch things. Not really going to phase Naruto, who has a cloak made of freaking energy.

you have no idea what your taking about you REALLY.. you see a few big moves from Naruto and you wet yourself huh? and now your all hyped on him.. Naruto still and never will have a chance of beating Luffy or most OnePiece characters.
#7JagusPosted 1/25/2012 9:19:06 AM
Please explain to me what Luffy can do to move as fast as someone who can warp space-time, or hit as hard as someone who can destroy mountains.

All Luffy can do is punch things.
---
"Music criticism -- is there any other field where the opinion of a professional is guaranteed to be more worthless than the opinion of an amateur?"
#8Pink_RathianPosted 1/25/2012 9:24:17 AM
Jagus posted...
Please explain to me what Luffy can do to move as fast as someone who can warp space-time, or hit as hard as someone who can destroy mountains.

All Luffy can do is punch things.

so where does it say Naruto can move faster then space and time? if you saying he's faster then Tobi is able to warp then you might be right but it isn't shown yet so that's a fail.. and Luffy can destroy mountains pre time skip,, and he his still faster then Naruto.
#9JagusPosted 1/25/2012 9:26:03 AM(edited)
Minato's flash tags are space-time jutsu, and Naruto has surpassed his speed. Naruto is faster than teleporting.
---
#10Pink_RathianPosted 1/25/2012 9:29:35 AM
Jagus posted...
Minato's flash tags are space-time jutsu, and Naruto has surpassed his speed. Naruto is faster than teleporting.

lmao