This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What sort of powers do you think Madara has?

#1Mufufu_MasterPosted 7/25/2011 1:38:13 AM
No, not his Rinnegan or Sharingan powers, I mean his own actual jutsu that makes him an individual.

I would SUSPECT that he does something to do with wind, considering the giant effing gunbai he's been shown to wield. I can imagine it using razor-like winds to cut a hole in the dimensions, or something to that effect.

...And you?
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
Mufufufufufufu...~
#2MikeyM1979Posted 7/25/2011 6:56:23 AM
The only things I'd guess would be called his own would be his teleporting and phasing. He's not shown any elemental techniques other than some lame doton with Deidara.
---
Neji and Hinata could (IMO) destroy Itachi by simply covering their eyes and using Byakugan. - reptyle101
#3MJOLNRVIIPosted 7/25/2011 8:10:37 AM
That gunbai is probably not going to help with anything. If it did it wouldn't be with wind, but with fire as it's the Uchiha's main element.
---
Proud friend of a guy who owns a Parrot.
http://i.imgur.com/xlV11.png
#4MetalSonicSwordPosted 7/25/2011 9:24:50 AM
anime depicts him using katons
---
Metal Sonic did have everything except one thing... looking as viewtiful as me! (Shot)
#5CloakandStaggerPosted 7/25/2011 9:53:12 AM
Who NEEDS elements when you have hax eye powers?
#6MikeyM1979Posted 7/25/2011 9:54:12 AM
CloakandStagger posted...
Who NEEDS elements when you have hax eye powers?
Kakashi, Sasuke, and Itachi have elements and hax eye powers....
---
Neji and Hinata could (IMO) destroy Itachi by simply covering their eyes and using Byakugan. - reptyle101
#7GrischnakPosted 7/25/2011 10:11:59 AM(edited)
Madara is an Uchiha. Given the importance placed on Great Fireball Jutsu by the Uchiha, it seems likely that all battle able Uchiha are experts of Fire Release. Madara also used Earth jutsu as Tobi. So he should be capable of Fire and Earth jutsu at the very least.
#8AKC12Posted 7/25/2011 1:44:00 PM
Grischnak posted...
Madara is an Uchiha. Given the importance placed on Great Fireball Jutsu by the Uchiha, it seems likely that all battle able Uchiha are experts of Fire Release. Madara also used Earth jutsu as Tobi. So he should be capable of Fire and Earth jutsu at the very least.

Or he simply used his phasing ability to more easily move through the earth.
---
What kind of world to we live in. Where love is divided by hate. Losing control of our feelings. We all must be dreaming this life away in a world so cold.
#9Zilong17Posted 7/25/2011 2:14:44 PM
No, as Tobi he actually used "Hiding Like a Mole," as shown when he creates holes in the ground when he reappears. I think the databook names it as such too.
---
Oh, that's not a shield move for a few seconds, that's a push move for like right now.
- someclown on Shinra Tensei
#10GrischnakPosted 7/25/2011 2:24:58 PM
Also, since i didn't comment on this earlier, Madara also seems to be an expert at fighting using chains and chained weapons given the wrist-chains he used against Minato and the Kusarigama he has attached to his Gunbai.