This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goku vs Naruto universe

#1Billdough002Posted 8/21/2011 2:10:21 PM(edited)
Goku takes on Naruto universe

Knowledge: Naruto universe gets full knowledge on. Goku gets none

State of mind: In character

ki=chakra

Goku has been dropped into the Naruto Universe. However, the Naruto Universe has been expecting goku.

Can Naruto universe beat goku?
#2SSMG77Posted 8/21/2011 1:25:25 PM
It comes down to Goku vs Gai.
---
The scope of my goal will determine the height of my ascension.
#3Young_CaesarPosted 8/21/2011 1:26:07 PM
Goku stomps easily. It'll be interesting to see just how horrible this board has become though in this topic.
---
Simply the best
#4NoGta4wiiPosted 8/21/2011 1:27:45 PM
young_caesar posted...
Goku stomps easily. It'll be interesting to see just how horrible this board has become though in this topic.

How will he stomp? IC goku doesnt attack foes randomly, and he doesnt even know that the naruto verse knows all of his abilities.

Itachi uses Tsukyomi. GG
#5janemba8888Posted 8/21/2011 1:28:55 PM
naruto universe wins with effort. goku doesnt like to kill.
#6ssj954vegitoPosted 8/21/2011 1:30:12 PM
IC people, IC, but everyone will ignore it and goku's stupidity until he gets into a fight, but once he know's he has to beat everyone it's game over, unless Naruverse comes up with something before that can happen [whichitmostlikelywill]
---
Every man has to make a tough descion-http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/52/shikamaruvstemaribyboco9dg.jpg
#7Young_CaesarPosted 8/21/2011 1:33:41 PM
Nothing short of soul removal is stopping Goku, and according to the Oro vs 3rd fight, it isn't that easy to pull a soul of someone who is actively fighting it off and causing damage to their opponent. Now take someone who has durability that far surpasses anything in Narutoverse and someone who could merely power up to knock people off of him, nothing in the verse is going to stop him.
---
Simply the best
#8NoGta4wiiPosted 8/21/2011 1:38:16 PM
young_caesar posted...
Nothing short of soul removal is stopping Goku, and according to the Oro vs 3rd fight, it isn't that easy to pull a soul of someone who is actively fighting it off and causing damage to their opponent. Now take someone who has durability that far surpasses anything in Narutoverse and someone who could merely power up to knock people off of him, nothing in the verse is going to stop him.

but goku wont know that naruto verse is against him. whats stopping itachi from looking at goku, putting him in tsukyomi? Goku wont be able to counter it
#9Young_CaesarPosted 8/21/2011 1:42:31 PM(edited)
Even if Ki=chakra for the sake of this topic, again, shouldn't him powering up, increasing his ki, offset the genjutsu? Even if it doesn't, nothing is gonna hurt him. His sensing should also render genjutsu useless.

Another way for them to win is to not even attack him directly. They have full knowledge on him so they can just feed him some ramen with Torune's bugs or some other strong poisons. Besides lol soul stealing, this is the only other plausible way they can win.
---
Simply the best
#10ILikeFatGuysPosted 8/21/2011 1:48:12 PM
They welcome Goku to their universe and slit his throat when he isn't expecting it.
---
Call me Eric.
"I think I may cry for like seven years and then become a nun." - Ssskinner