This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Itachi vs Kabuto vs EMS Sasuke

#1Billdough002Posted 2/29/2012 5:20:45 AM(edited)
What is more likely to happen IYO?

1. Itachi continues to run away. Sasuke decides to ultimately stop running after him. Itachi manages to fight Kabuto in order to stop the Edo Tensei. Sasuke turns his attention towards the people of Konoha or Naruto.

2. EMS Sasuke stops Itachi and forces him to fight. Itachi, having no choice(since he is cornered) fights him. Sasuke stomps Itachi and ultimately prevents him from doing anything(assume that through some BS, Sasuke seals Itachi for this scenario). Which means that someone else has to stop Kabuto.

3. Itachi through some reason, gets through to Sasuke temporarily. And they both decide to stop Kabuto. However, once Edo Tensei ends, Sasuke still goes in pursuit to fight Naruto

4. Sasuke still chases Itachi, but through the midst of their chase, they finally catch up to Kabuto. Which provides a weird scenario as Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto are all together.
#2guygenius19Posted 2/29/2012 5:12:11 AM(edited)
5. Itachi continues to run. Being the brother obsessed psycho that he is, Sasuke trails Itachi. Itachi finds Kabuto and an epic conversation ensues. Sasuke overhears said conversation and gets pissed at Kabuto. Kabuto attacks Itachi, and Sasuke goes insane. Fearing the odds, Kabuto summons Jiraiya (probably not Jiraiya but some strong ninja). Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto and Jiraiya.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/guygenius.gif
#3GuideToTheDarkPosted 2/29/2012 5:27:08 AM
You just helped me see how it would be possible for Sasuke to actually maybe go good. Finally conquering the snake and Itachi sacrificing himself yet again and whatnot.

Itachi, u so jesus.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.
#4guygenius19Posted 2/29/2012 5:59:11 AM
GuideToTheDark posted...
You just helped me see how it would be possible for Sasuke to actually maybe go good. Finally conquering the snake and Itachi sacrificing himself yet again and whatnot.

Itachi, u so jesus.

I was actually going to add that part in. Get out of my mind...lol.

I see Kabuto getting seemingly defeated, only to have Orochimaru fully take over his battle. Somehow the only way for Itachi to put Orochimaru down for good is to sacrifice himself. Sasuke pleads him not to, but Itachi says something dramatic. I cry like the girl I am, and then Sasuke accepts that Itachi must sacrifice himself. Sasuke cries like the girl he is, and has an epiphany. Sasuke realizes that people like Tobi and Orochimaru are the blame for Itachi's death. He then decides to become an avenger (again) to root out evil.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/guygenius.gif
#5MikeyM1979Posted 2/29/2012 6:10:08 AM

I see Kabuto getting seemingly defeated, only to have Orochimaru fully take over his battle. Somehow the only way for Itachi to put Orochimaru down for good is to sacrifice himself. Sasuke pleads him not to, but Itachi says something dramatic. I cry like the girl I am, and then Sasuke accepts that Itachi must sacrifice himself. Sasuke cries like the girl he is, and has an epiphany. Sasuke realizes that people like Tobi and Orochimaru are the blame for Itachi's death. He then decides to become an avenger (again) to root out evil.

I hope.
---
Neji and Hinata could (IMO) destroy Itachi by simply covering their eyes and using Byakugan. - reptyle101
#6Billdough002(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 7:08:43 AM
indeed