This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Killer Bee VS Madara

#11Zogar20Posted 8/7/2012 12:56:13 PM(edited)
Edit: I am responding to this. lol, Madara takes control of Kyuubi and goes to town. He owns harder than he did against the kages

If he could do that, why didn't he do it against Narutos clone? It had Kyuubi chakra, and Madara seems to realize it. So why not then? Hashi has been shown and stated to be able to control beasts only when they are just mindless monsters with no intellgance or will power of their own. Like when the Kyuubi use to take over Naruto before he learned better control. For example the 6TK that came out to fight Pain. Its was nothing more then a mindless beast. Or when it was trying to take Naruto over, but he was activly resiting it, and Yamotao helped Naruto put it back down. There not only was it just a mindless beast, but Naruto was trying to supress it as well.

Trying to do the same thing to a jinchuuriki that has the full coopration of their beast, and with both of them fighting it, and nither of them being a mindless monster, would not be the same thing, or as easy. And again, its said Hashi can control the bijuu when they are hostless, nothing ever suggests he can do anything to on in a host. Yes, I know Yamotao helps supress Naruto during his wind training, but again, Naruto was helping, and on top of that, he wasn't trying to supress the host and beast, just the beast, and also while the Kyuubi was nothing more then a mindless animal at that. Had none of the Kyuubi's intelgence of will power, just a mindless monster.

So untill someone with Hashi's DNA is shown to control a bijuu in a host while they are workign together and not mindless beasts, we can't say Madara could do that. Especailly as he already had an encounter with Naruto using the Kyuubi's power, and didn't stop or control it in any way at all, even though he should have if he could.
---
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/
Great game, give it a try, and put zogar as your referal to get bonuses to start.
#12BigandJuicyPosted 8/7/2012 12:58:54 PM
Half-Nothing posted...
He tried to summon it, not the same thing.

Ofcourse it is, how else do you think he's supposed to take control of him? You think Tobi would have waited for Kushina's pregnancy and done all that planning if it was that simple? Tobi couldn't touch Kurama until he used that massive seal setup during Kushina's seal weak point and released him. Then he Sharingan'd him.

Now Kurama is locked in a Rikudo level seal and his chakra is now melded with Naruto. In this war Naruto has now been against the 3 strongest sharingan users in the manga, all who know about the sharingan Kyuubi control. The Sharingan can't touch Kurama where he is now.
---
"sell out' - A person who sacrifices loyalty, friendship, and integrity in an effort to become more successful. i.e. "RAY ALLEN".
#13Half-NothingPosted 8/7/2012 1:00:24 PM
@ Zogar, it is possible he can't take control of a Bijuu via a clone of its host.

---
Muh, the Half-Nothing.
#14Zogar20Posted 8/7/2012 1:02:44 PM
^^^Maybe I missed something, but I don't think he was talking about Sharigan control. Hell, thats been known to be useless forever. Sasuke was only able to do it cause Naruto was alreays trying to supress the Kyuubi, Sasuke simply gave a helping hand.

He was talking about Hashi's ability to control the bijuu. What Yamato was using to keep the Kyuubi supress while Naruto trained with wind. And I think he also used it to take Naruto out of 4 tail mode after fighting Oro early in part 2.

But again, doesn't work for reasons I stated before.
---
Great game, give it a try, and put zogar as your referal to get bonuses to start.
#15Half-NothingPosted 8/7/2012 1:03:45 PM
BigandJuicy posted...
Half-Nothing posted...
He tried to summon it, not the same thing.

Ofcourse it is, how else do you think he's supposed to take control of him? You think Tobi would have waited for Kushina's pregnancy and done all that planning if it was that simple? Tobi couldn't touch Kurama until he used that massive seal setup during Kushina's seal weak point and released him. Then he Sharingan'd him.

Now Kurama is locked in a Rikudo level seal and his chakra is now melded with Naruto. In this war Naruto has now been against the 3 strongest sharingan users in the manga, all who know about the sharingan Kyuubi control. The Sharingan can't touch Kurama where he is now.

Yet Tobi didn't try to summon it... Madara didn't know if Kurama was sealed or no, and for what he said, Naruto shouldn't be a problem (in his view).

---
Muh, the Half-Nothing.
#16Zogar20Posted 8/7/2012 1:05:40 PM
@ Zogar, it is possible he can't take control of a Bijuu via a clone of its host.

But that doesn't make any sense, and is just flat wrong actually. In Naruto wind training, Yamato was able to take control and supress Naruto's clones Kyuubi chakra when it started to flare up. Its sontrol of the chakra, doesn't matter if its a clone of not. What matters is if its a mindless beast, or a jinchuuriki and bijuu team working together with their full intelgance and will power.
---
#17Half-NothingPosted 8/7/2012 1:07:12 PM
Zogar20 posted...
^^^Maybe I missed something, but I don't think he was talking about Sharigan control. Hell, thats been known to be useless forever. Sasuke was only able to do it cause Naruto was alreays trying to supress the Kyuubi, Sasuke simply gave a helping hand.

He was talking about Hashi's ability to control the bijuu. What Yamato was using to keep the Kyuubi supress while Naruto trained with wind. And I think he also used it to take Naruto out of 4 tail mode after fighting Oro early in part 2.

But again, doesn't work for reasons I stated before.

Suppressing =/= controlling

---
Muh, the Half-Nothing.
#18BigandJuicyPosted 8/7/2012 1:20:10 PM
Zogar20 posted...
^^^Maybe I missed something, but I don't think he was talking about Sharigan control...He was talking about Hashi's ability to control the bijuu.

If that's the case Mokuton would never get near Naruto. I'd be destroyed, Sonic Roar'd, or he'd dodge it with ease.

Half-Nothing posted...
Yet Tobi didn't try to summon it... Madara didn't know if Kurama was sealed or no, and for what he said, Naruto shouldn't be a problem (in his view).

That's my whole point, Tobi is an expert at summoning and controlling it, and would if he could. But he can't simply do that now, he has to go through the trouble of capturing Naruto.

Madara has no clue about Naruto's power, he only saw a bit of base and SM. He just says stuff like that cause he's arrogant.
---
"sell out' - A person who sacrifices loyalty, friendship, and integrity in an effort to become more successful. i.e. "RAY ALLEN".
#19Zogar20Posted 8/7/2012 1:28:15 PM
^^^Maybe I missed something, but I don't think he was talking about Sharigan control...He was talking about Hashi's ability to control the bijuu.

If that's the case Mokuton would never get near Naruto. I'd be destroyed, Sonic Roar'd, or he'd dodge it with ease.

I'm not talking about the wood release controling it. Something else in Hashi's DNA allowed him to control and supress bijuu chakra. Its never really explained what or how, or why only Hashi or people with his DNA can do it, but it is shown. After Naruto goes 4TK against Oro, and when he is doing his wind training. Yamato is using some jutsu that supresses the kyuubi chakra back in to Naruto. And Sakura asks to learn it so she can help Naruto later, but he tells her he can only do it because of Hashi's DNA, and can't teach it.
---
#20Zogar20Posted 8/7/2012 1:43:28 PM
But I don't know why we are arguing, the 2, or 3? of us seem to agree that Madara is would not be able to supress or control the Kyuubi chakra in Naruto, for whatever reason, mainly because he already had the chance to do so, and did not, or failed at it. We just seem to be arguing why he can't or whatever, semantics basically. No point in keeping it up, just makes our over all point look that much weaker.
---