This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Naruto 637 vs Bleach 544 vs One Piece 713 *spoilers*

#1Scorpion122178Posted 7/3/2013 4:47:32 AM
another week - Results (134 votes)
Naruto 637
53.73% (72 votes)
Bleach 544
14.18% (19 votes)
One Piece 713
32.09% (43 votes)
This poll is now closed.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
#2calhoun1389Posted 7/3/2013 4:52:05 AM
Naruto: Interesting twist ending was enough to make the chapter, even if I don't like Obito and would rather he die.

Bleach: Just a bunch of exposition... again. Though it did have that odd scene with implied sex turning into a murder... Also, I've given up on pronouncing the names of the Quincies... they are now all named Arrow Dude/Dudette to me.

Don't read One Piece since I last left off after Crocodile's defeat (so about the time I picked up a Shonen Jump from the grocery store.)

Naruto wins this for me.
---
You can't spell "Subtext" without "Buttsex" - Robert Downey Jr.
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#3Magic_warlock90Posted 7/3/2013 5:04:30 AM
God, One Piece was amazing this week. The standoff between the Shichibukai and the Admiral was excellent and tense! Fujitora can bring down freakin' meteors and calls that a test? Not to mention, "Green Bull" must be the other new admiral!

Good to see Franky vouching for Nami's strength, that's always refreshing to see one of the Weakling Trio get their dues.

Usopp's face was hilarious at the end, great for a laugh. Every chapter is building towards a large climax! Hands down the best arc in the New World so far.
---
I don't know if we're talking about food or sex at this point, but I couldn't really care less.
~hondacbr1
#4Jaded_MemoryPosted 7/3/2013 5:05:41 AM
Naruto was pretty random. It was kinda badass to see Minato destroy Obito, but it's kinda silly that Naruto apparently knew something was up while nobody else did. Nice to see Madara getting kinda sorta trolled by someone else for a change. Overall, though, not an amazing chapter.

Bleach was kinda cool. I'm starting to like some of the Quincy folks, but mainly I'm glad that Chad, Orihime and mysterious strangers are gonna be training to get better. Then again, they were supposed to do that in the fullbring arc too, yet they still ended up useless in the end. So I'll reserve judgement.

One Piece wins it for me. Everything is coming to a head, and the new blind admiral is an absolute badass, casually dropping meteors on people so fast that most can't even see what's creating the huge holes in the ground. And seeing Law and Doflamingo deflect it was awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing what Green Bull can do too.
---
Why One Piece is epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa3868D41k
#5Magic_warlock90Posted 7/3/2013 5:13:43 AM
I wonder what power Green Bull possesses? We've got gravity, magma, light, and ice. It'll be interesting to see, definitely.
---
I don't know if we're talking about food or sex at this point, but I couldn't really care less.
~hondacbr1
#6StarWolfMcCloudPosted 7/3/2013 5:33:11 AM
I'm glad that Chad, Orihime and mysterious strangers are gonna be training to get better. Then again, they were supposed to do that in the fullbring arc too, yet they still ended up useless in the end.

Happened in the Arrancar arc too. >_>

And even before the Soul Society arc, I think.
---
Number of "Wins" I've received: 34
Number of "Losses" I've received: 5
#7GigantLuffyPosted 7/3/2013 6:06:42 AM
Being able to rain down Meteors is manly, but slicing one with wires is even manlier.

Donflamingo is badass! His reaction to the Meteor in that small panel was pretty funny too!

I hope he meets Obito in Project Jump Vs and whips the boy into shape. He's a true villain. Charismatic, intelligent, manipulative, powerful, fabulous and he's a pimp, a big name New World crime boss, AND a king! Slicing meteor with a wires >>>> trolling a dumbass corpse like Madara who can only wish to be 1/1000000000th of a troll on the calibur of Don Flamingo.
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
PSQuadruple and WiiU are loaded baby!
#8RthanPosted 7/3/2013 6:38:12 AM
Bleach by a landslide...

Naruto 3/10

Started awesome, but rather than getting rid of that lameass Tobi once and for all so that his stench could stop screwing over the manga, Kishi instead makes him the big bad again. There are no words for how disgusted I am, I guess Kishi likes rewarding all the butthurt idiots in his manga by making them prominent where as in real life whiners like him and sauce-kay get the ***** kicked out of them till they learn to become men.

Bleach 6/10

Lots of talking, we finally learned why Uryuu was made successor (the reason Bach gave was obvious), the surprise one came by what Hashbrowns mentioned. But the one thing that puts it way above Naruto's lameness was not the exposition, cause who cares. No the reason why Bleach semi-rocked is because of Bambi having hardcore sex in the chapter and then killing her boy-toy like a black widow spider does LOL.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands - Luca Blight
#9Jaded_MemoryPosted 7/3/2013 6:45:19 AM
... Are we sure she didn't just invite him to her room and kill him? I didn't see any implications of sex there.
---
Why One Piece is epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa3868D41k
#10RthanPosted 7/3/2013 6:56:25 AM
^She says I want to "do it", and the guy says "It would be an honor". I am sure that didn't mean it would be an honor to be cleaved in half by her. Not to mention she is seen adjusting her blouse and covering her boobs when the other females get there (at least that's what I heard).

Then there is the fact that all the other female quincies start talking about how they too like to "do things" to their underlings that happened to be attractive.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands - Luca Blight