This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone please explain chapter 637 to me? *spoilers*

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 7/4/2013 3:24:49 PM
Sorry, but I was just completely lost for most of this chapter.. Did Minato just now realize that the guy in the mask he faught before was Obito or something?

Also, unrelated, why does Minato have the Uzumaki symbol on his kyubii chakra cloak? He is a Namikaze.. I keep confusing him with Naruto because of that.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2TwistedCoCoPosted 7/4/2013 3:35:27 PM(edited)
This is the first time Minato has seen obito as an Edo zombie, he didn't have time last chapter to do anything but be shocked as he realised the masked man was obito. As soon as it sunk in this chapter, he attacked. That's fair game

Yeah that's bugging me too, best way to tell the difference between naruto and minato is the `cracks` minato has from being an Edo zombie
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif
#3Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 3:53:43 PM
Oh ok I see everything now.. And his confirmation was that his teleport marker thing was still there.

Yeah I don't get why Minato has the Uzumaki swirls. He isn't an Uzumaki, and the Kyubii's chakra has nothing to do with the Uzumakis.. so it doesn't really make sense to me.

Then again by that same logic, even Naruto shouldn't have those swirls on his coat.. They have nothing to do with the chakra.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#4SSJMonkeyPosted 7/4/2013 5:07:28 PM(edited)
Highpitchsolo posted...
Sorry, but I was just completely lost for most of this chapter.. Did Minato just now realize that the guy in the mask he faught before was Obito or something?

When Obito appeared Minato sensed "the masked man's" chakra and that's when he says "I see, now I understand" referring to after their fight when he said that line to Minato, something about "...this world will be mine..." So he made a shadow clone and attacked him instantly. Afterwards when Obito says "sensei", he takes a good look at his face and realized it was that of a grown Obito, who's chakra is different than when he was a kid because it has mixed with that Zetsu body.

Also, unrelated, why does Minato have the Uzumaki symbol on his kyubii chakra cloak? He is a Namikaze.. I keep confusing him with Naruto because of that.

Yeah I don't get why Minato has the Uzumaki swirls. He isn't an Uzumaki, and the Kyubii's chakra has nothing to do with the Uzumakis.. so it doesn't really make sense to me.

Then again by that same logic, even Naruto shouldn't have those swirls on his coat.. They have nothing to do with the chakra.

The seal that is used to contain Kurama's chakra inside them and form those KM cloaks is an Uzumaki seal. That very seal what you see on their chakra cloaks.
---
Gamer? Don't know what Playstation Plus is? ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/9154890398/lightbox/ ... Get a subscription, or be stupid.
#5StarWolfMcCloudPosted 7/4/2013 7:03:58 PM
Yeah that's bugging me too, best way to tell the difference between naruto and minato is the `cracks` minato has from being an Edo zombie

Minato doesn't have Naruto's "whiskers."
---
Number of "Wins" I've received: 34
Number of "Losses" I've received: 5
#6Dathrowed1Posted 7/4/2013 8:27:32 PM
Minato sort of has a manlier face.
---
sig
#7Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 1:35:19 PM
SSJMonkey posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

When Obito appeared Minato sensed "the masked man's" chakra and that's when he says "I see, now I understand" referring to after their fight when he said that line to Minato, something about "...this world will be mine..." So he made a shadow clone and attacked him instantly. Afterwards when Obito says "sensei", he takes a good look at his face and realized it was that of a grown Obito, who's chakra is different than when he was a kid because it has mixed with that Zetsu body.

The seal that is used to contain Kurama's chakra inside them and form those KM cloaks is an Uzumaki seal. That very seal what you see on their chakra cloaks.

Ahh thank you! Great explanation, makes perfect sense now.
---
#8BluesSoul617Posted 7/5/2013 7:46:53 PM
Naruto has scratches on his face. Minato doesn't. It's not hard to notice.
---
Blues Soul 617
#9mizukage2Posted 7/5/2013 7:47:38 PM
I took it is Minato only realizing that Obito was the masked man upon finding himself face to face with him when teleporting to the seal he put on the masked man. At which point he realizes that one of his students attempted to murder his five second old baby and otherwise became a total jerk face.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh