This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

#1PdaimaohPosted 5/28/2011 6:58:16 AM
Connecting my router for the first time in almost a year and for the first time ever going to plod through the Xbox BS points system to buy this game.

RPG maker tools plus a "10 hour quest" for single player with I think it said 10 multiplayer maps, too.

Of course, also turning on my 360 for the first time in several months...lol...frickin update lasted fifteen minutes, then another update that has already gone on another ten and is barely halfway through the status bar...who knows when I will be able to actually do anything with the system...

Anyway, kind of interested in a game where I get to flaunt an Avatar, I don't think there are many of them, let alone RPGs that interest me.

---
your best friend's drug dealer
#2MrsBethPhoenixPosted 5/28/2011 7:02:33 AM
If you like cards, there's Uno/Uno Rush and Full House Poker that use avatars, tat mini golf game is supposed to be fun too.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite troll on NGG.
#3FinalHeaven_666Posted 5/28/2011 8:49:10 AM
I was allowed to test Avatar Legends a month ago and it's pretty well-developed. It's definitely going to be a huge hit. Avatars + RPG = easily within the top 5 of Indie games in terms of sales.
---
Collection:http://www.gamespot.com/users/Divine_Hope/ Gamertag: I ePiToMe I; PSN: McNutsak; DS/Wii FC's: Ask
#4Pdaimaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2011 10:06:53 PM
It's a groovy game for sure, pretty basic on the single player side of things but does have some humor to it. I can't believe there's not more noise on the matter.

---
your best friend's drug dealer