This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The "OMG I'M OPENING A PACK!!" Topic

#11Xidvad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2011 4:36:51 PM
Cool, that's a better Secret Rare than I got out of my five Sneak Peak EXVCs. The one I got is just a Spell for Gladiator Beasts.

I got a foil out of the other Pack. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the contents until later. But it's an Effect Monster with a typical foil background, but a darker border! What does that mean?
---
Editing, friends and followers, quoting... Damn it, GameFAQs isn't GameFAQs anymore!! Next we'll have ****ing status updates.
#12Tha_DegeneratorPosted 5/19/2011 6:00:10 PM
Xidvad posted...
Cool, that's a better Secret Rare than I got out of my five Sneak Peak EXVCs. The one I got is just a Spell for Gladiator Beasts.

I got a foil out of the other Pack. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post the contents until later. But it's an Effect Monster with a typical foil background, but a darker border! What does that mean?

If it's embossed, it's an ultimate rare.
---
dude give it up already It's not The Rock. It was never The Rock.
#13JaY_MaC102Posted 5/19/2011 9:30:38 PM
I pulled a TG Wonder Magician and Mara from the 4 packs I bought today.
#14Shadowmaster_MPosted 5/21/2011 1:21:53 PM
I got a Vampire Dragon earlier today. Traded it for Debunk, Escape from the Dark Dimension and Cloak And Dagger.
---
Das Feuer liebt mich.
Das Feuer liebt mich nicht.
#15festizzio_v2Posted 5/21/2011 11:11:15 PM
5 packs of EXVC, pulled Ghost berserker and a Dojo. 5 packs a little later, got Wonder magician, karakuri cash shed (traded for a fabled grimro which was traded for a DP cyber dragon), T.G. cyber magician, and tour guide from the underworld. Then before i left, got 5 HA04, got Trishula, Cerburrel, and Landoise. Good day. :D
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^ m i rite
#16Xidvad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 9:24:45 PM
I say, "daaaaaaaaaaaamn" at both your great success, and at the amount of coin you dropped.
---
Editing, friends and followers, quoting... Damn it, GameFAQs isn't GameFAQs anymore!! Next we'll have ****ing status updates.
#17FabIemasterPosted 5/25/2011 2:55:56 PM
Got a Hidden Arsenal 4-pack and 2 extreme victory packs for the lulz today. Pleasantly surprised by:
1x Birdman
Naturia Exterio (my 2nd)
Naturia Landoise (my 3rd)
The Fabled Cerburrel

From Extreme Victory I got Meklord Emperor Skiel. I know it's not the best but it's my first secret of EXVC and I collect secrets.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/Fable_Master/GlompLOLLOWRES.gif
#18Xidvad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 10:22:34 PM
Sounds like a pretty nice haul.

Now, how about I finally post that other pack?

Rise of Destiny
Element Magician (NEW!)
Harpies' Hunting Ground (NEW! …Wow, could one make an amazing Harpies and Pals deck out of this?)
Mind Haxorz (NEW! …Awesome card, but so stupid I won't be using it.)
Big Core (NEW! Dark color and foil. How rare?) [Ooh, there are two versions and I have the old one! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Errata:Big_Core]
Harpie Lady I. (NEW! More potential for Harpie and Pals.)
Bokoichi the Frightening Car (NEW!)
Heavy Mech Support Platform
Astral Barrier (Probably NEW.)
Tactical Espionage Expert (NEW! …How long does its effect last? 8/ )
---
#19FabIemasterPosted 5/25/2011 10:35:56 PM
Big core isn't that good at all. It's actually pretty bad. You didn't really get anything good :\
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/Fable_Master/createcard.jpg
#20Xidvad(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 10:57:45 PM
Yeah, but it's rare. And that is awesome. I want to know the rarity classification, too.
---