This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how many of you guys are stickin with this console instead of getting xbone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360 - Xbox Live Arcade and Marketplace
  3. how many of you guys are stickin with this console instead of getting xbone?

User Info: Orumov8888

Orumov8888
3 years ago#1
I will be :), heard to much negativity with xbone
"do you think that's air you're breathing right now?"
-Morpheus

User Info: Yi Long

Yi Long
3 years ago#2
Ofcourse. I'll probably get a back-up 360 so I don't lose my complete collection once my current 360 breaks down, but there's no way I'm getting an Xbox One.

User Info: Shadow_Vortex

Shadow_Vortex
3 years ago#3
So far, I'm not impressed enough to want to run out and buy one. Plus, I wanted an upgraded and improved Xbox, not a rehashed one.
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.

User Info: Omniphagos

Omniphagos
3 years ago#4
I actually plan on not picking up either of the new systems for a while. I still have a huge backlog of great games that I haven't had a chance to play yet on this system. Same with the PS3. I'd imagine it will be at least 2 years before I bother to get one of the new consoles.
This signature reads beyond the flow of time.
"I'm female and I wouldnt shag any of that band cause my girlfriend wouldnt dig it."

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
3 years ago#5
For sure. Gonna pick up a PS3 once the price drops, then a PS4 sometime late next year.

After that, a WiiU for Smash and WWHD.
ROLL TIDE

User Info: Orumov8888

Orumov8888
3 years ago#6
Once my 360 poops on me ill prolly get one of the new remodeled ones but theres noooooo way in hell im,buyin an xbox one, whats funny is that theres a bunch of dumbass fanboys banding together tryin to defend it wtf.. Lol
"do you think that's air you're breathing right now?"
-Morpheus

User Info: Bank_Holiday

Bank_Holiday
3 years ago#7
After looking at all the console release... I think I will just get another 360, because my current one freezes sometimes :/

And there are too many amazing games available on 360. I often dont buy games that I know I will like, because i dont have the time to get into as many as i would like.

Skyrim for example...... sooooooo long.

There's no need for new consoles just yet, for me. The existing games will keep me going for ages, and there are a lot more coming soon... South park, gta, dark souls 2, killer is dead, about 5 others i've forgotten.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 years ago#8
I plan on actually getting all three next gen systems eventually. Just not in a real hurry right now.

User Info: Geist

Geist
3 years ago#9
I'm sticking with my 360 and buying an XB1. Best of both worlds!
Currently playing : State of Decay

User Info: Yi Long

Yi Long
3 years ago#10
Geist posted...
I'm sticking with my 360 and buying an XB1. Best of both worlds!

Agreed. Heaven (360) and hell (XBO).

Personally, I'll just go for a next-gen piece of heaven (PS4).
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360 - Xbox Live Arcade and Marketplace
  3. how many of you guys are stickin with this console instead of getting xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived