This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Do Microsoft Points End?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: supersonic9123

supersonic9123
3 years ago#1
When is Microsoft officially discontinuing Microsoft Points? I'm a little unsure of the exact date. Also, is it true that they are going to raise prices when this happens?

User Info: Shadow_Vortex

Shadow_Vortex
3 years ago#2
If I'm not mistaken, I think they're going to be phased out by late November this year. As for prices going up, I'm not sure about that, but it's doubtful.
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
3 years ago#3
....why would they raise prices?? The points are a conversion system, not a discount.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: loto610

loto610
3 years ago#4
They'll be "phased out" with the next dashboard update. Which usually kicks in somewhere between sept-nov. Some people I know in the beta have already had their points converted to money.
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
3 years ago#5
Does this mean that if I buy a points card at a store, then the points won't convert?
Give me all teh FE D':
Playing: 3DS; Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, Shin Megas IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimas

User Info: PreacherXWDSX

PreacherXWDSX
3 years ago#6
Prices will stay the same. You can still buy and redeem MSP cards now if you are not in the Public Beta.
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived