This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Do Microsoft Points End?

#1supersonic9123Posted 7/15/2013 12:09:19 PM
When is Microsoft officially discontinuing Microsoft Points? I'm a little unsure of the exact date. Also, is it true that they are going to raise prices when this happens?
#2Shadowstalker2121Posted 7/15/2013 6:20:28 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think they're going to be phased out by late November this year. As for prices going up, I'm not sure about that, but it's doubtful.
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#3DavCubePosted 7/17/2013 5:47:15 PM
....why would they raise prices?? The points are a conversion system, not a discount.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#4loto610Posted 7/18/2013 12:56:32 AM
They'll be "phased out" with the next dashboard update. Which usually kicks in somewhere between sept-nov. Some people I know in the beta have already had their points converted to money.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#5Lylat_CruiserPosted 8/6/2013 7:12:49 PM
Does this mean that if I buy a points card at a store, then the points won't convert?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
Playing: 3DS; Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, Shin Megas IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimas
#6PreacherXWDSXPosted 8/7/2013 11:50:58 AM
Prices will stay the same. You can still buy and redeem MSP cards now if you are not in the Public Beta.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill