This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was given a 360 today for free!! Can I get speedball somehow

#1hideousfranchisPosted 7/17/2013 1:55:32 AM
Was shocked but my boss gave me a machine today and I see speedball was released but taken down some years back. I was wondering is there any way I can get a copy of this game?
I am new to this and never even touched a 360 joypad but Speedball is my favourite game of all time and despite horrible reviews I would love to play it.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but its all new to me.
---
Gc Ign: Formally Lobo4000 now using my wifes old account so I can play in work. The Bo4000
#2XD375Posted 7/17/2013 5:07:07 AM
Speedball 2 used to be on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, but the game's publisher removed it.
#3hideousfranchis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 5:45:08 AM
Thanks for replying.
I saw that alright but like the ps3 can things be shared somehow?
Again I am sorry for asking and not trying to start anything I have never used a 360 before but am looking forward to it.
---
Gc Ign: Formally Lobo4000 now using my wifes old account so I can play in work. The Bo4000
#4fkdfellerPosted 7/17/2013 1:33:56 PM
not 100% sure if this works but it may be worth a shot. Try to find a person who owns the game and have them send you an invite and then xbox may prompt you to buy the game
---
rusrs?
#5Shadowstalker2121Posted 7/17/2013 4:42:21 PM
fkdfeller posted...
not 100% sure if this works but it may be worth a shot. Try to find a person who owns the game and have them send you an invite and then xbox may prompt you to buy the game

As far as I know, that method hasn't worked in quite some time. The other alternate method was purchasing it in-game while playing the trial version, but that also no longer works.

Sorry TC, but unless the publisher renews their contract (going through the legal motions), I'm afraid you're outta luck.
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#6hideousfranchis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 12:55:22 AM
No worries, I appreciate the replies. Thank you.
---