This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I tried to join Xbox Live rewards...

#1shnickshnickPosted 7/31/2013 2:10:59 PM
...and soon enough, Microsoft sent me an email claiming that my Xbox Live rewards membership would be active within 36 hours.

It's now been a week, and yesterday I went and renewed my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months to get the free 200 points. But when I went on the Xbox website and signed in, it claims that I never signed up for Xbox Live rewards (and it even appears to claim that I never had a Gold membership even though it clearly acknowledges my 12 month renewal)

Exactly what am I doing wrong?
#2Shadowstalker2121Posted 7/31/2013 3:17:47 PM
It might have to do with the fact that Xbox Rewards is ending in August. That's what I've heard, at least.
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#3shnickshnick(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 3:29:43 PM
Shadowstalker2121 posted...
It might have to do with the fact that Xbox Rewards is ending in August. That's what I've heard, at least.

Wow, and they only asked me to join last week (though I've only had a 360 for about a month, so I guess I'm getting caught up in the confusion brought by the changes to Xbox Live)
#4Stray_ZeroPosted 7/31/2013 4:20:20 PM
shnickshnick posted...

Wow, and they only asked me to join last week (though I've only had a 360 for about a month, so I guess I'm getting caught up in the confusion brought by the changes to Xbox Live)

Actually, its not gonna be retired, its just going through some changes and will return in September. On Aug. 7th, they will deposit whatever remainder Xbox Rewards MSP you'll have in your account.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#5shnickshnick(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:39:35 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
shnickshnick posted...

Actually, its not gonna be retired, its just going through some changes and will return in September. On Aug. 7th, they will deposit whatever remainder Xbox Rewards MSP you'll have in your account.

But then what's with the Xbox website claiming that I never joined Xbox Live rewards? Could the reconstructing be the cause, or am I legit not a member of it (although, when i click the link that would let me join, it never allows me to do so, so I assume that the reconstruction is the reason)