This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about downloaded XBLA content?

#1MagicManJayPosted 8/1/2013 2:15:44 AM
I downloaded Assassin's Creed 2 as part of the Games 4 Gold stuff. I am playing that but I also have a separate XBOX Live Silver account that I just downloaded and was wondering if I'd be able to play it on that account too without issues like my gold account being banned or anything?
---
Spurs n Ravens
Not changing until KOHSVF wins a damn game.
#2SaikredPosted 8/1/2013 6:43:06 AM
MagicManJay posted...
I downloaded Assassin's Creed 2 as part of the Games 4 Gold stuff. I am playing that but I also have a separate XBOX Live Silver account that I just downloaded and was wondering if I'd be able to play it on that account too without issues like my gold account being banned or anything?

Once you download games or content (DLC) too I believe, it's accessible on all accounts on the same console as the one that downloaded it.
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#3MagicManJay(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 8:23:01 AM
Saikred posted...
MagicManJay posted...

Once you download games or content (DLC) too I believe, it's accessible on all accounts on the same console as the one that downloaded it.

OK well that's good. Thanks for your help. Nice to know my stuff won't get banned or anything.
---
Spurs n Ravens
Not changing until KOHSVF wins a damn game.