This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have to re-purchase DLC for a game on Xbox Live!?

#1AnimeKid1089Posted 8/12/2013 11:21:13 AM
This applies to Dragon Age: Origins.
I bought the physical copy of the game and DLC and installed them all on the Xbox 360 before. A long while after playing it so much, I sold the bundle, and then deleted all the content along with the DLC. Today, I felt like getting the game and DLC again for keeps this time, but for some reason, even though I technically bought the DLC by hard copy rather than through a Digital Download, I still have to pay for Microsoft Points on the DLC.

Of course, I didn't have to re-purchase DLC for another game when I did the digital download for a game called Skyrim before. So I'm wondering... do i really have to pay for the digital version of the DLc for Dragon Age Origins even though I payed for the hard copy version once before?
---
I am not a kid, nor a huge fan of anime, so don't ask.
#2AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 4:04:34 PM
Nevermind. I realize that technically, the hardcopy doesn't have a license for the digital version.
---
#3bigshot2000Posted 8/14/2013 12:27:42 AM
Although it sounds like your not getting dragon age again, I fugured I'd let you know that to get your dlc again, you have to go in to your account management and download history. once you find your dlc, you can download it again.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#4AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 9:01:19 AM
bigshot2000 posted...
Although it sounds like your not getting dragon age again, I fugured I'd let you know that to get your dlc again, you have to go in to your account management and download history. once you find your dlc, you can download it again.

I'll try it and see if it works.
---
#5AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:18:42 AM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
bigshot2000 posted...

I'll try it and see if it works.

It doesn't work, because I installed the DLc through a disc, not through Xbox Live digitally. Oh well...
---