This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Digital Games Not-For-The-Win

#1Megid-MitchPosted 8/16/2013 11:36:02 PM
This is why digital games should not survive!

Some individual gamers and companies state that digital games are the future, but check out this scenario:

I bought, or purchased Smash TV, Gauntlet, Joust (This was a free download with my Xbox 360 purchase), and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. I no longer have access to any of these GAMES that I purchased. That I purchased with my own hard earned money, not welfare (For those individuals who ride around in bling ding cars and live off food stamps). Now these games that I purchased I no longer have access to because Midway sank and sold their rights to Warner.
I called Microsoft about this and they could not give me access to the games I downloaded, give me alternative games, or my money back!

I am now out of games, that I spent physical money on with no digital games, or copies.

Go ahead, what ?
---
My fingers hurt...my fingers they hurt.
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 8/17/2013 1:56:09 AM
Pfftt, I find this topic silly with this pointless argument, have you ever bother to check your download history, sheesh.

Any and all games purchased, even games/dlc bought before delisting, can still be redownloaded as much as you want, as long its on the same profile that it was bought on.

(Much easier if you can find/look for it over the xbox.com on your profile.)
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3grimmdaddyPosted 8/18/2013 11:18:46 AM
when you said welfare i thought you were going to talk about the bing queens that abuse the system
#4TwoNumbThumbsPosted 8/18/2013 2:02:06 PM
Yeah it's in your download history.

I have Double Dragon.
---
Forgive me. I have a bleeding heart for gaming.
Weeping Angel of the Doctor Who boards