This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft Points

• Topic Archived

User Info: ebc1973

ebc1973
3 years ago#1
I keep seeing articles about Microsoft points retiring. When I log onto the 360, I see links on the dashboard titled Points Retiring. I have been hearing it for weeks. WHEN is this going to happen? I cannot wait to be able to purchase a .99 cent item without having to spend 4.99 to do so. Is there at very least a ballpark time when this will happen?
I'm with that jaded, faded, junkie nurse, oh what pleasant company.

User Info: dtmr

dtmr
3 years ago#2
I believe you still have to purchase in $5 increments.
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.

User Info: ebc1973

ebc1973
3 years ago#3
Oh Joy! In any case, when is this happening? In a month? Two months? A year?
I'm with that jaded, faded, junkie nurse, oh what pleasant company.

User Info: DarkBiohazard

DarkBiohazard
3 years ago#4
Best guess is the fall dashboard update.
Marriage means commitment, so does insanity.

User Info: XD375

XD375
3 years ago#5
dtmr posted...
I believe you still have to purchase in $5 increments.

Nah, when real money is involved you can just buy games or other content directly using your PayPal or credit card. It already works that way with Games on Demand.

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
3 years ago#6
You know the worst thing about the conversion is that you can't combine your converted cash amount with another payment option. I assumed that when I went to pay with my credit card that the balance I had left would be taken into account...but no.

So I have this piddly 1.36 on my MS account that I can't actually spend and Microsoft told me the only way I can make it any bigger, so it would cover a purchase is to go find an MSP card and add it to the balance. So I can't spend my balance, without messing around with cards that the whole thing was designed to phase out.

User Info: SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC
3 years ago#7
Hmm, I don't know what happened to my Microsoft Points after the dashboard update? I don't see anything? What currency conversion?...
Rise from your grave...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived