This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free Games

#1ultradavedPosted 9/8/2013 3:59:01 PM
Wasn't there a summer promotion where they gave free games to XBL members? I got one but forgot to check back. How do you get them again?
#2rrdm2kPosted 9/9/2013 5:56:54 AM
The deal is still running and won't finish until December 31st.

Just go to the "games with gold" banner on xbox.com or the xbox dashboard and download it from there. Microsoft makes a game free for 2 weeks and then afterwards the price goes back up... which means you've already missed the free games for June, July and August.

The free game at the moment is Magic: The gathering 2013. The next free game (from the 16th) is Rainbow Six: Vegas. Hope this helps.
---
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - HP Lovecraft
#3ultradaved(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 8:20:34 AM
^ Thanks, got it! I got Dead Rising 2 when it was available. What else did I miss?
#4BDzaPosted 9/9/2013 8:46:14 AM
ultradaved posted...
^ Thanks, got it! I got Dead Rising 2 when it was available. What else did I miss?

Pretty sure the ones you missed are Crackdown, Defense Grid, Assassin's Creed 2, and Fable 3. I believe the current one available for free is Magic 2013.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#5ultradaved(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:09:44 AM
Rats. I got Fable 3 but too bad I missed the other ones. How often does the lineup change?
#6vashdastaPosted 9/9/2013 11:03:55 AM
world series of poker is free right now also and ben 10 rise of the hex was free last week, not sure if it still is
#7JACKBUTTMOMMYPosted 9/11/2013 6:10:54 PM
ultradaved posted...
Rats. I got Fable 3 but too bad I missed the other ones. How often does the lineup change?

The new free game changes on the 1st and 16th of every month until Dec. 31st for now.
---
Please help support my community festival! It's for a good cause and tax-deductible!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reservoir-hill-music-festival/x/4474909
#8crynryanPosted 9/14/2013 3:54:43 AM
vashdasta posted...
world series of poker is free right now also and ben 10 rise of the hex was free last week, not sure if it still is

Poker is F2P, so it'll always be free. Ben 10 was free but was then de-listed, so it's not even available for purchase anymore.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?