This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killer Instinct 2 HD Remix

#1GrizzmeisterPosted 9/10/2013 6:23:28 AM
Microsoft should have released Killer Instinct 2 HD Remix, complete with on-line play, on XBLA for the 360 first to build up anticipation for the new KI on Xbox One. Thoughts?
---
Speaking on condition of anonymity.
#2Darkest_EvilPosted 9/11/2013 4:44:04 PM
Id rather buy the oriignal arcade version with nothing new to it and pay 20$ for it rather then buy an xbox one and the full roster for the game for over 800$

(taxes and another controller with all dlc characters)

Hell i could buy an arcade cabinet for that price of KI 1...
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#3Grizzmeister(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 6:45:28 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
Id rather buy the oriignal arcade version with nothing new to it and pay 20$ for it rather then buy an xbox one and the full roster for the game for over 800$

(taxes and another controller with all dlc characters)

Hell i could buy an arcade cabinet for that price of KI 1...

Amen brother! The Xbox One is too expensive because of that stupid Kinect spycam that Iím going to get a PS4 instead.

With that in mind, $15 for a Killer Instinct 2 HD Remix on the Xbox 360 sounds like an incredible deal to me. That way Iíd even get to use my modded arcade stick that I already own. Hereís a picture, ainít it pretty?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/Grizzmeister/MadcatzSEpostmod1.jpg
---
#4gamezero6Posted 9/15/2013 2:50:55 AM
A Killer Instinct HD Arcade Collection definitely should have been announced along side KI3.

Another missed opportunity for M$... even more so for us.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#5Grizzmeister(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 9:09:26 AM
I just purchased the Capcom Digital Collection which includes Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and that game is just so amazingly beautiful. It makes me really wish that Killer Instinct 2/Gold would get the same loving treatment with re-rendered characters, improved animations and remastered sound effects and music.
---