This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

november games with gold

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
Hello this my first post on this site. anyway does anyone know what Novembers free games will be. And I know that they don't release the titles till about 1-2 days before they come out but I remimber that someone knew that Crackdown and Dead rising 2 were going to be free at like the start of the month so that's what i'm hoping for is someone who knows what they are.
2 years ago#2
The next batch of games are still hidden. No one has leaked them yet to my knowledge.
---
Marriage means commitment, so does insanity.
2 years ago#3
I feel like the first Dead Rising will be free in November for obvious reasons.

2 years ago#4
Saxon posted...

I didn't believe the hype, but now I know: Saxon is a joke.
For obvious reasons.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
2 years ago#5
Well the titles should be leaked soon seeing as it is around that time
2 years ago#6
Saxon posted...

Saxon = Joke Account
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3), Phantasy Star Online v2 (DC)
2 years ago#7
saw free Keflings and chuckled :P
---
3DS (5171-9701-9373) send pm if you add XBL- suLfurousgaLaxy
pkmn Y LFs- HA girl Fletching/Chespin/Bunnelby/Goomy, trade evo trade back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived