This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to Write a Good Top 10 List

#41mjc0961Posted 2/6/2013 5:58:39 PMmessage detail
DetroitDJ posted...
And don't worry: when it comes to people bashing your list, we've got your back. This board has a wonderful culture of protecting authors and shunning those that just want to shoot their mouth off about their ideas without taking two seconds to defend them.

Now if only we could get some mods that felt this way about the rest of the boards. Really, it's fantastic of you guys to so valiantly defend the top ten list board while hardware boards like Wii U and Vita are completely pointless to post on due to unchecked trolls. Maybe stop focusing so hard on such a pointless aspect of the site like top ten lists and start focusing on moderating some boards that actually matter.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#42DetroitDJ(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:51:51 PMmessage detail
mjc0961 posted...
Now if only we could get some mods that felt this way about the rest of the boards. Really, it's fantastic of you guys to so valiantly defend the top ten list board while hardware boards like Wii U and Vita are completely pointless to post on due to unchecked trolls. Maybe stop focusing so hard on such a pointless aspect of the site like top ten lists and start focusing on moderating some boards that actually matter.

Mods don't pay attention to this board, either, because we don't really have to. The board has a wonderful culture of protecting authors on its own -- mods don't have to get involved. That was the entire point of the post you quoted, which you would have understood had you actually taken the time to read and understand it rather than just looking for a venue to shoot your mouth off.
---
www.DDJGames.com - Game reviews, articles, guides, lists, and more.
Latest: Top 10 Games Developed By Firaxis
#43WariofanaticPosted 4/11/2013 4:41:43 PMmessage detail
Great topic. Wish I read through it before making my first list.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKHRKUzd6KI&feature=youtu.be
#44TheMasterTurtlePosted 4/29/2013 4:29:45 AMmessage detail
The Top 10 Games Best Described Using An Extravagant Analogy Involving A Tropical Fruit Starting With The Letter 'P' was to say the least an... Interesting list.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#45The Owner of FF9Posted 5/11/2013 12:11:22 AMmessage detail
Actually this is, by far, the worst Top 10 list I've ever seen

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/2067.html

Someone actually approved this?
---
Operation Rainfall: Three for Three
Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower - released
#46Uglyface2Posted 1/31/2014 6:40:19 PMmessage detail
If I may ask, where do I go to get back to my draft? I can look at it, but I can't seem to edit it.
#47DetroitDJ(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 1/31/2014 7:35:37 PMmessage detail
Uglyface2 posted...
If I may ask, where do I go to get back to my draft? I can look at it, but I can't seem to edit it.

Did you already click to submit it? I'm not sure of any way to look out it without editing it unless it was already submitted.
---
www.DDJGames.com | Latest: GameFAQs Top 100
twitter.com/ddjgames | www.GamingSymmetry.com
#48Uglyface2Posted 1/31/2014 9:28:14 PMmessage detail
No, I just left the page without submitting. I don't know where to look to edit it. I can see it on my contributions page in Draft form, but I can't actually do anything to it.
#49DetroitDJ(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 2/14/2014 3:31:29 PMmessage detail
Uglyface2 posted...
No, I just left the page without submitting. I don't know where to look to edit it. I can see it on my contributions page in Draft form, but I can't actually do anything to it.

Is it not visible in the dropdown box at the bottom of this page? http://www.gamefaqs.com/contribute/submit_top10.php
---
www.DDJGames.com | Latest: GameFAQs Top 100
twitter.com/ddjgames | www.GamingSymmetry.com
#50NegaZeldaPosted 4/29/2014 8:05:39 AMmessage detail
I don't know where else to post this so I'll ask here: for box/screenshots, it says GameFAQs accepts both gamefaqs.net & gamespot screenshots, correct? Well it doesn't seem to accept gamespot ones for me: when I paste the URL in, it just doesn't register and doesn't update. I'm trying to use gamespot images since my list revolves around characters so I'd rather shots of them...and gamefaqs doesn't have shots of 2 of my 10 while gamespot does.

Just wondering why it won't accept when it says it should.
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
<thing>