This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have a FEMALE Zorua to give/trade?

#1blackDragonNelaPosted 3/18/2011 1:09:49 PM
I missed the Celebi thing and I Desperately want a Zorua on my Black Version, a female one. Anyone willing to give/trade? I saw Zorua the first time and thought it was cute and am upset that I missed the Celebi thing, and there is no action replay or cheats for Zorua otherwise. I know there is another way to get it, Shiny Suicune, Entei, and Raikou, but don't have those either. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone has one to willingly trade/give. Thank you.

P.S. tell me the steps to trade with the Wi-Fi since who ever trades/gives, it won't be face to face, I'm new to the Wi-Fi thing.
#2ChibiSonikkuPosted 3/18/2011 1:19:56 PM
I actually have one just chillin' in my box. Do you want it? I'm going to need your FC, which is in your Pal Pad.
---
Gamertag: Ventace
#3blackDragonNela(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 1:37:43 PM
ChibiSonikku posted...
I actually have one just chillin' in my box. Do you want it? I'm going to need your FC, which is in your Pal Pad.

Yes I would love it! Its Female right? sorry, there was no "reply" button, I'm new here. Um, I have to go to the Library. I'll get the FC, but What is an FC and whats yours?
#4buddywackosPosted 3/18/2011 1:40:16 PM
If you have more than one extra I'd be glad to take it. I missed the event too, and I'd love to have one for my in-game party. If not, it's ok, I really don't have anything to offer, I'm just asking since we're on the subject.
---
Pokemon Black Version FC: 4589 8995 1778
#5blackDragonNela(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 1:45:46 PM
ChibiSonikku posted...

Never mind XD I figured it out, mine is 5371-9862-4938. Sorry. ok, what should i do next?
#6ChibiSonikkuPosted 3/18/2011 1:48:45 PM
FC stands for Friend Code. Think of them as usernames if you like.

Go to your nearest pokemon center and talk to the middle lady upstairs, she will set up your wifi connection. After that, you will have access to your FC in your Pal Pad.

Click my name at the side "ChibiSonikku" and you will find my FC in my quote. Register it into your Pal Pad.

Finally, talk to the middle lady again and she will grant you access to the WiFi Club where you will see me and we will trade =)

It is female indeed, Nela.

Buddywackos, I don't mind giving you one too but I'm not guaranteeing it will be female as well. This one I have was just a lucky egg. XD
---
#7blackDragonNela(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 1:53:13 PM
ChibiSonikku posted...
FC stands for Friend Code. Think of them as usernames if you like.

Go to your nearest pokemon center and talk to the middle lady upstairs, she will set up your wifi connection. After that, you will have access to your FC in your Pal Pad.

Click my name at the side "ChibiSonikku" and you will find my FC in my quote. Register it into your Pal Pad.

Finally, talk to the middle lady again and she will grant you access to the WiFi Club where you will see me and we will trade =)

It is female indeed, Nela.

Buddywackos, I don't mind giving you one too but I'm not guaranteeing it will be female as well. This one I have was just a lucky egg. XD

Ok, I'm going to the Library right away to do this, thank u!
#8ChibiSonikkuPosted 3/18/2011 1:54:49 PM
When will you get there?
---
#9blackDragonNela(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 2:19:31 PM
ChibiSonikku posted...
When will you get there?

I'm here, but I need ur code, the lady won't let me in. I don't have ur code to register u in my Pal Pad
#10ChibiSonikkuPosted 3/18/2011 2:25:38 PM
My code is 1936 0295 3558
---