This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Read Before Posting! General Trading Guidelines, Revision 2

#51nightgeist_dc17Posted 4/2/2011 7:02:11 AMmessage detail
Cool, thanks for the suggestion arceus. I'll make the necessary changes in case we have a Revision 3.

Also, an important piece of information concerning Action Replay and Editing:

Action Replay users CANNOT be editors. This is especially true for Black/White. AR users can only create new Pokemon and items, but cannot modify existing Pokemon unless they have special modifier codes (nature, IV, EV) but even then it's a huge pain to do and only certain codes exist.

To find out how to edit, email me.

---
4G FC: 4855-8385-4424 || 5G FC: 2880-5228-5806
D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W Editor
#52DarkUmbreon95Posted 4/5/2011 5:37:01 PMmessage detail
Could anybody trade me an eevee I really don't care about it's gender or nature. Just any eevee you might have, I dont have much to offer I could trade you one of the elemental monkeys aka (pansear, pansage,panpour), zorua or zoroark oshowatt or snivy or you could request a pokemon and I'll see if I have it. Please I really need an eevee. My Friend Code is-2580 2632 1293. THANKS.........
#53Light_Moon15Posted 4/5/2011 9:14:33 PMmessage detail

DarkUmbreon95 posted...
Could anybody trade me an eevee I really don't care about it's gender or nature. Just any eevee you might have, I dont have much to offer I could trade you one of the elemental monkeys aka (pansear, pansage,panpour), zorua or zoroark oshowatt or snivy or you could request a pokemon and I'll see if I have it. Please I really need an eevee. My Friend Code is-2580 2632 1293. THANKS.........

This isnt the topic for this. Make one on the trade board. ShinyLugia. You should lock this topic up so people dont post these in here. Also,wish I could sticky request but I cant.

#54ShinyLugia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 9:34:18 AMmessage detail
Okay then. I will end the topic by summarizing the confirmed suggestions made so far.

-Good job. I think a few definitions could be cleared up, specifically "nature," and perhaps editing "HP", because you don't need a hacker or an IV battle to check your IV's as long as you know your EVs. - FacingTheMusic8

-When using the Relocator the Crown Beast(s) have to be in a box in a Gen IV game, not the party. The Relocator transfers everything it finds, so if you want to keep some of them in a Gen IV game, trade to another game first. A Japanese Raikou or whatever (it has to be the correct event one) works just as well to trigger the Zoroark event in the English version, so I suppose that would apply to the event Celebi for Zorua as well (haven't tried it yet). - arceusmaster900

-Action Replay users CANNOT be editors. This is especially true for Black/White. AR users can only create new Pokemon and items, but cannot modify existing Pokemon unless they have special modifier codes (nature, IV, EV) but even then it's a huge pain to do and only certain codes exist. - nightgeist_dc17

-As you all know, the Pokemon Dream World’s launch has been delayed. When a launch date has been decided, it will be posted at the official site listed below.
http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

Please feel free to send a GameFAQs PM to jinx, night or myself if you have any further contributions. Thanks for your support.
---
4th Gen: 2922-8366-6820 ==/== 5th Gen: 4469-9849-3399
Please use 4th gen for D/P/Pt/HG/SS and 5th gen for B/W.