This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone check these guys' legality? Just see my pokecheck's link inside

#31rikaldomarioPosted 5/3/2013 1:07:13 PM
I see you didn't include the thundurus i gave you a clone of (the one named Thunder♂) in the ones you want checked. Have you concluded its a hack or legit? I don't like hacks either :S.
---
Black FC: 4170 3772 9692
#32SquidSurferPosted 5/3/2013 1:07:16 PM
chickenmatt5 posted...
Is that the link? :o

Whoops, accidentally sliced it. Here it is: http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/11022

Hrrm... I cant seem to figure it out. Thank you for the help either way, Matt. ^_^
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2795-8602-4407
Pawn Shop Jobs: 5. Pawn Shop Topic: 2.
#33chickenmatt5Posted 5/3/2013 1:31:38 PM
ATTN!

I have more for you guys to look at! Freshly Uploaded!

[snip]

Some are iffy, some are probably hacks, i just wanna be sure

Beldum looks legit (PID is "incorrect," but Pokécheck isn't the best with PIDs).
Registeel is hacked, no Secret ID and the PID doesn't match GBA standards.
Deoxys, Bronzong, Rotom, Audino, Boldore, Gigalith, Gothita looks legit (PIDs are questionable, but everything else is perfect).
Spiritomb is sketchy, with its nature not matching its PID, but that isn't too serious.
Magmortar is hacked, between the bad IV spread and being captured in a Master Ball. :P
Darkrai is hacked, its IV spread and trashbytes are wrong.
Shaymin has the same problems as Darkrai. The ID is also 1337.
Conkeldurr has a bunch of flags, but the most notable one is its EXP matches exactly its level.
Tympole is most likely a hack, its PID is off and its trashbytes are wrong.
Golett's trashbytes are questionable, but good enough.
Unown is a hack, its PID and name trashbytes are wrong.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814-6446-0724
#34KHEARTPOKEMON(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:32:28 PM(edited)
rikaldomario posted...
I see you didn't include the thundurus i gave you a clone of (the one named Thunder♂) in the ones you want checked. Have you concluded its a hack or legit? I don't like hacks either :S.

its legit i believe :)

---
B1 FC: 2366 2748 2343, B2 FC: 2022 9873 8215, W1 FC: 3612 1364 7388
http://tinyurl.com/cuzdn2d <-My Have's List. Check it Out! Looking for Shinies! Tons FT!
#35KHEARTPOKEMON(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:33:54 PM
chickenmatt5 posted...
ATTN!

[snip]

Beldum looks legit (PID is "incorrect," but Pokécheck isn't the best with PIDs).
Deoxys, Bronzong, Rotom, Audino, Boldore, Gigalith, Gothita looks legit (PIDs are questionable, but everything else is perfect).
Spiritomb is sketchy, with its nature not matching its PID, but that isn't too serious.
Magmortar is hacked, between the bad IV spread and being captured in a Master Ball. :P
Conkeldurr has a bunch of flags, but the most notable one is its EXP matches exactly its level.

with spiritomb and golett, would it be better if i searched for ones that are more legit?
and by good enough, what did you exactly mean by that?
---
B1 FC: 2366 2748 2343, B2 FC: 2022 9873 8215, W1 FC: 3612 1364 7388
http://tinyurl.com/cuzdn2d <-My Have's List. Check it Out! Looking for Shinies! Tons FT!
#36chickenmatt5Posted 5/3/2013 1:36:34 PM
with spiritomb and golett, would it be better if i searched for ones that are more legit?

Good enough meant that it is most likely legit. I'd say Golett is good, but you should look for another Spiritomb.
---
#37alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 5/3/2013 1:36:41 PM
chickenmatt5 posted...
ATTN!

[snip]

What?? If the PID is incorrect, the pokemon is definitely hacked, especially if its from a gen 4 or 5 game. If the nature doesn't match the PID it was probably edited (hacked). EXP matching level is usually fine (RCd or something). IF you have a red flag on pokecheck, 99% of the time it is hacked. The only exception I've seen is ID 0 from the pawnshop but even then the flag reads "probably hacked". Otherwise, until you see evidence to the contrary, its hacked.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352
#38rikaldomarioPosted 5/3/2013 1:43:04 PM
KHEARTPOKEMON posted...
rikaldomario posted...
I see you didn't include the thundurus i gave you a clone of (the one named Thunder&#9794;) in the ones you want checked. Have you concluded its a hack or legit? I don't like hacks either :S.

its legit i believe :)

That sounds awesome!!

Can any of you guys with more experience check this one out??
---
Black FC: 4170 3772 9692
#39chickenmatt5Posted 5/3/2013 1:46:15 PM
What?? If the PID is incorrect, the pokemon is definitely hacked, especially if its from a gen 4 or 5 game. If the nature doesn't match the PID it was probably edited (hacked). EXP matching level is usually fine (RCd or something). IF you have a red flag on pokecheck, 99% of the time it is hacked. The only exception I've seen is ID 0 from the pawnshop but even then the flag reads "probably hacked". Otherwise, until you see evidence to the contrary, its hacked.

I've uploaded multiple legit Pokémon with "invalid" PIDs before, so if the only thing that's wrong is the PID, and everything else is fine, it's probably a Pokécheck screw-up. Gen 5 Pokémon's IVs don't rely on their PID like previous generations have, either.
---
#40alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 5/3/2013 1:46:22 PM
chickenmatt5 posted...

Good enough meant that it is most likely legit. I'd say Golett is good, but you should look for another Spiritomb.

And Golett is definitely hacked. Not because of the trashbytes but because it doesn't have an egg received date. Note the "Unknown location" in red.
---
Black 2 FC: 0605 5786 7352