The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Dream World Paradise V.24-What do Pokemon dream about?

#1Mariofan15Posted 6/25/2013 2:45:53 PM
Hello, All and Welcome To The Dream World Paradise Where we make your Dreams come true. The Dream World Paradise is exactly what it sounds like a paradise full of dedicated members who are willing to care for all your Dream world needs whether that be breeding Pokemon obtaining Pokemon or other services. We are here to cover all of your Dream World needs (Breeding, DW Egg move breeding, Cloning Etc.). Some of us may offer extra services but that is to be discussed later. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING A REQUEST YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND COULD RECEIVE DISCIPLINARY ACTION UP TO AND INCLUDING BAN FROM THE DWP.

RULES:

1. All Leaders, Members, Volunteers and Guests will be Treated with Respect NO EXCEPTIONS IGNORE THIS AND YOU ARE BANNED from the DWP. If you have a problem with any Leader, Member, Volunteer or guest please discuss it with the appropriate party if that is not possible please bring it to the attention of a Leader Thank you.

2. We are a Group that will do only the services listed on our intro if you would like a service not listed and a member can offer it please either talk to the member or leader first or look elsewhere.

3. Please Be Patient as it may take a bit of time to fill your request.

4.If a Leader, member or Volunteer fills your request Please Be courteous to them and say Thank you.

5. If you wish to join the cause and help out as a Leader, Member or Volunteer Please fill out the Membership form to be posted later.

6. We Do NOT Hack Pokemon.

7. If You make a request and do not get a response please check back later when there are more Leaders, Members or volunteers.

8. If you are Rude to any Leader, Member, Volunteer or guest for any reason your request may be moved up further and you will be Warned however if the Leader, member, or Volunteer sees it as severe enough you will be banned. Members and Volunteers can Ban others upon leaders Permission.

9. Leaders, Members and Volunteers have the right to refuse a service.

10. Rewarding us for service is Not required however if you do feel like giving us a reward for gratituity we appreciate it ^_^

11. Most important of all we strive to make this a fun place for Everyone please respect all rules and help us make this a fun experience for all.

12. As there may be a lot of us at some point We will not be able to list all the DW Pokemon that each member is able to breed or offer. Simply fill a request to let us know what you need and one of us will let you know if we can fill your request.
Request Form:
Pokemon(Dream World Pokemon you would like):
Ability: The Pokemonís Ability. Whether or not you would like it to have itís DW Ability.
Moves: Any egg moves you would like on your DW Pokemon.
Nature: Nature Preferrence
IVs:
FC:

Please do not post yet!
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#2Mariofan15(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 3:29:33 PM(edited)
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 11AM EDT-9PM EDT
Saturday: 11 AM EDT-11 PM EDT
Sunday: 1 PM EDT- 7 PM EDT

Membership
If you would like to Join and help out,Please fill out this form:

Gamefaqs username:
Leader, Member or Volunteer(eventually this will be cut down to just members and Volunteers but I am looking for at least 2 or 3 more Leaders):
Why you would like to Join:
Services you can offer: if you can offer any services outside of what we offer list them here but also list what services you can offer with DW Pokemon

Member List:
CEO/Founder: Ike2100(Call me Adam if you wish)

Leaders:
Mariofan15
MusicM4st3r

Members:
Two-Face(also goes by Harvey)
Legends0928
Lirishae
Pyrusaur
ian_Sanzo
tadashii18
TYLERMH1
gpstylez

Volunteers:
Kikiee241
SongWriter724
CrystalLegends3
Aelpirt
Sensei_Ochiba
Delesmor
Archie44
Hopeful11
Chonic
pokemonzero
KnockyPhan

Now, For our Mascots...
Shiny Axew! All Members, Leaders, and Volunteers will receive him and
Shiny Drowzee and Hypno!

Members Rewards Program:
if you join and are a Leader, Member or Volunteer that automatically makes you part of Ike's Members Rewards program Some of you may ask: "What is Ike's Members Rewards program?Plain and simple if you join and become a Leader, member or volunteer you will receive a special reward for helping out in the DWP for each Service milestone you hit these milestones are 25 Services, 50 Services, 75 services, 100 services etc. See where I'm going with this? this is to encourage Leaders, members and volunteers to keep coming back to help but to also make them feel appreciated for helping (And Believe me I will appreciate any and all the help I get) This reward you get for reaching a milestone it could be anything from a rare item in the game, a Legendary pokemon, a Rare Dream World Pokemon, or anything you just don't know and you won't know what you'll get when I reward you that's the whole fun with it is it's a surprise. All Leaders, Members and Volunteers (except for the Founder me) are Eligible for this program upon signup.

Attention: *NEW SERVICES*

Forms:

Cloning(Limit Party of 6, 5+Original Maximum)

Pokemon:

# of Clones+Original:

FC:

Move Tutoring(Limit 2 Services, 2 moves per pokemon Per day)

Pokemon:

Moves to be Tutored & Moves to be deleted:

FC:

Rare Candy Services(Limit 2 Pokemon to level 100 Per person per day)

Pokemon:

Current Level:

Final Level:

Moves to be taught and deleted when Levelling:

FC:

I'm sorry if I didnt list anyone that's joined recently. I havent really been following who has joined so. Yeah. Let me know who's joined and I'll update my template as soon as possible and be sure to add you next topic.
---
#3Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 3:12:34 PM
Nice Topic Mario......The only person I can think of that may not be on our starter who joined somewhat recently is "gpstylez" he recently joined as a member but that's okay. If you can't edit anything I'll just add him next topic.
---
Unova Pokedex: Completed! National Pokedex: Seen 599 Obtained: 531 Founder of Dream World Paradise W2 FC: 0992 3027 8140
#4Squaresoft4everPosted 6/25/2013 3:26:25 PM
hey there ike :)
---
Black FC 2624 0355 9941 Black 2 FC 1765 0504 8926
Kiwi Kenobi's Pearl Shop 5-15-10- 3-6-11 always remembered
#5Mariofan15(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 3:28:33 PM
Ike2100 posted...
Nice Topic Mario......The only person I can think of that may not be on our starter who joined somewhat recently is "gpstylez" he recently joined as a member but that's okay. If you can't edit anything I'll just add him next topic.

Oh. So 1 person then? Allright. And I can edit my post so I'll add him.
---
#6Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 3:36:00 PM
Squaresoft4ever posted...

Hi Square how's it going?
---
Unova Pokedex: Completed! National Pokedex: Seen 599 Obtained: 531 Founder of Dream World Paradise W2 FC: 0992 3027 8140
#7Squaresoft4everPosted 6/25/2013 3:40:19 PM
Ike2100 posted...

Pretty good, i've been trying to contact you for some time now :P
---
Black FC 2624 0355 9941 Black 2 FC 1765 0504 8926
Kiwi Kenobi's Pearl Shop 5-15-10- 3-6-11 always remembered
#8Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 3:45:44 PM
Ike2100 posted...

Pretty good, i've been trying to contact you for some time now :P

Hah sorry I've been really focused on my games the last few days been on and off the computer at times XD
---
#9GastroFanPosted 6/25/2013 4:17:57 PM
Good evening Dream World Paradise. I was wondering if you've heard anything about when Shadow Tag Litwick and its family might be released, or any other pokemon with dream world abilities such as Suicune, etc.?
#10Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:28:51 PM
GastroFan posted...
Good evening Dream World Paradise. I was wondering if you've heard anything about when Shadow Tag Litwick and its family might be released, or any other pokemon with dream world abilities such as Suicune, etc.?

there hasn't been a Dream World event released since the DW Sinnoh Starters at this Point I don't think we are even going to get any more Dream World Events if we do it will be before X and Y come out but as far as I know there haven't been any announced and we could not even get anymore events before X and Y and at the point of X and Y's Release we may not even have Dream World Compatibility with X and Y it is yet to be seen if the Global Link will be compatible with X and Y
---