This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Dream World Paradise V.24-What do Pokemon dream about?

#11billwopehPosted 6/25/2013 4:33:25 PM
Hello, I'd like:

Pokemon: Spiritomb - female
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves: Not sure if these count but, Dark Pulse, Uproar
Nature: Timid
IVs: flawless if possible, if not 31 speed decent others
FC: 3310 3887 3835
#12Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:36:08 PM
billwopeh posted...
Hello, I'd like:

I can't promise Flawless IVs but I can get you good IVs all around. As for Dark Pulse and Uproar I can try for those moves but I can't promise anything I know I can get Dark Pulse for sure at least because its a Tutor move. I'll get started on this and I'll let you know when I have it.
---
Unova Pokedex: Completed! National Pokedex: Seen 599 Obtained: 531 Founder of Dream World Paradise W2 FC: 0992 3027 8140
#13GastroFanPosted 6/25/2013 4:38:56 PM
Ike2100 posted...
GastroFan posted...
Good evening Dream World Paradise. I was wondering if you've heard anything about when Shadow Tag Litwick and its family might be released, or any other pokemon with dream world abilities such as Suicune, etc.?

there hasn't been a Dream World event released since the DW Sinnoh Starters at this Point I don't think we are even going to get any more Dream World Events if we do it will be before X and Y come out but as far as I know there haven't been any announced and we could not even get anymore events before X and Y and at the point of X and Y's Release we may not even have Dream World Compatibility with X and Y it is yet to be seen if the Global Link will be compatible with X and Y

That would be too bad since some of the Dream World abilities are much better on certain pokemon than their regular abilities such as Drought Vulpix, Magic Guard Abra, etc. Also a lot of players have invested time in Dream World in the way of growing berries, etc; it would be a shame if that went to waste. Black City/White Forest in B/W1 was bad; it was replaced with a better system in B/W2 (Black Tower/White Tree Hollow). Is there any word if they get rid of Dream World what they'd replace it with in X/Y?
#14Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:41:29 PM
Apparently the only Spiritomb I have is Male with Infiltrator I did manage to obtain one on Pokemon Dream Radar I haven't transferred that one yet so I'll transfer it. If it's female then great I can breed you one if not then I won't be able to help you.
---
Unova Pokedex: Completed! National Pokedex: Seen 599 Obtained: 531 Founder of Dream World Paradise W2 FC: 0992 3027 8140
#15billwopehPosted 6/25/2013 4:42:59 PM
Ike2100 posted...
billwopeh posted...
Hello, I'd like:

I can't promise Flawless IVs but I can get you good IVs all around. As for Dark Pulse and Uproar I can try for those moves but I can't promise anything I know I can get Dark Pulse for sure at least because its a Tutor move. I'll get started on this and I'll let you know when I have it.

Thanks.
Uproar is also a tutor move. Spiritomb learns Dark Pulse at 49 otherwise, so if you were to tutor only one move in I'd prefer Uproar.
#16Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:44:24 PM
GastroFan posted...
Ike2100 posted...
GastroFan posted...
Good evening Dream World Paradise. I was wondering if you've heard anything about when Shadow Tag Litwick and its family might be released, or any other pokemon with dream world abilities such as Suicune, etc.?

there hasn't been a Dream World event released since the DW Sinnoh Starters at this Point I don't think we are even going to get any more Dream World Events if we do it will be before X and Y come out but as far as I know there haven't been any announced and we could not even get anymore events before X and Y and at the point of X and Y's Release we may not even have Dream World Compatibility with X and Y it is yet to be seen if the Global Link will be compatible with X and Y

That would be too bad since some of the Dream World abilities are much better on certain pokemon than their regular abilities such as Drought Vulpix, Magic Guard Abra, etc. Also a lot of players have invested time in Dream World in the way of growing berries, etc; it would be a shame if that went to waste. Black City/White Forest in B/W1 was bad; it was replaced with a better system in B/W2 (Black Tower/White Tree Hollow). Is there any word if they get rid of Dream World what they'd replace it with in X/Y?

Nothing has been confirmed yet the only details we have about X and Y are surface details (Like the Starter Pokemon, New pokemon that will appear, Legends, First Gym, Starting town etc.) that is all that we have confirmed at this point. We won't know anything in regards to the state of Wi-Fi services until they announce it.
---
#17Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:45:29 PM
billwopeh posted...
Ike2100 posted...
billwopeh posted...
Hello, I'd like:

Thanks.
Uproar is also a tutor move. Spiritomb learns Dark Pulse at 49 otherwise, so if you were to tutor only one move in I'd prefer Uproar.

I have plenty of Shards so I can tutor both. Again I will see if that other Spiritomb I got on Dream Radar is female if not then I can't help
---
#18Ike2100Posted 6/25/2013 4:52:28 PM
You are quite Lucky the Spiritomb wound up being Female so I will be able to help you again i will post when I have yours ready.
---
#19billwopehPosted 6/25/2013 4:54:47 PM
Yay, thanks.
#20bigk713Posted 6/25/2013 4:55:45 PM
Pokemon:nidoran(male)
Ability: don't care
Moves: don't care
I just really need this one. It's the only gap in my pokedex. Thank you in advance!
---
BFC:4084-5188-6249