This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this pokemon legit (and worth trading)?

#1alienhamsterPosted 9/3/2013 12:24:20 PM(edited)
I have this Shiny Darkrai I remember getting a long time ago, but since then, I broke away from White. I'm just getting back into before X/Y and I want to know if the Darkrai is legit. I figure someone on here would have more experience with such determinations.

Trainer: Mat
ID: 19849
Ball: Can't remember name of ball, its the white ball with a red line across the opening. (wanna say cherish ball sounds familiar?)
Caught: 6/24/2011
From Sinnoh

I have a feeling I asked for it to be RNG'd a while ago, but I'm not positive. Do you guys think its legit? I want to know so I can add it to my trading collection for this place.

EDIT: just so you know, I do consider RNG'd pokemon to be legit, so if it IS RNG'd thats fine with me.
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
White: 3654 2756 9294
#2innerchyld25Posted 9/3/2013 1:10:53 PM
Mat is a well respected RNGr... I have the same poke. That ball is the premier ball. Anything from Mat is legit, and that particular one shouldn't be traded often.
---
FC: 4470 5610 4465
Shiny Flawless Pokedex: 1
#3alienhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 1:44:31 PM
innerchyld25 posted...
Mat is a well respected RNGr... I have the same poke. That ball is the premier ball. Anything from Mat is legit, and that particular one shouldn't be traded often.

Nice! Now that I know its legit, I don't even know if I want to trade it...ever xD

thanks so much!
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
#4ksamos11Posted 9/3/2013 1:56:41 PM
also it is public on pokecheck so it doesn't have any value since anyone can get it for free
---
My Events https://sites.google.com/site/kevin24sevents/home
file trading email: eragonfanatic2007@gmail.com
#5alienhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 4:21:55 PM(edited)
ksamos11 posted...
also it is public on pokecheck so it doesn't have any value since anyone can get it for free

Hey, as long as it wasn't hacked into existence, its good enough for me.

EDIT: Are there any pokemon you can't get on pokecheck? Also, after looking on Pokecheck, none of the public Mat Shiny Darkrai's have the same encounter date as mine, though there are several different dated ones. Could this mean that the one I received wasn't even put on there?
---
#6MrJinxedPosted 9/3/2013 4:21:54 PM
alienhamster posted...
ksamos11 posted...

EDIT: Are there any pokemon you can't get on pokecheck?

Pokemon which cant be traded over the gts. This is somewhat true but over pokecheck you get a ribbon which makes it not legit or able to trade. Id try avoid mat pokes as he did alot dw starters which are practically worthless now.
#7innerchyld25Posted 9/3/2013 8:25:20 PM
MrJinxed posted...
alienhamster posted...
ksamos11 posted...

Pokemon which cant be traded over the gts. This is somewhat true but over pokecheck you get a ribbon which makes it not legit or able to trade. Id try avoid mat pokes as he did alot dw starters which are practically worthless now.

If you're getting them from pokecheck, then yes, you're right. However, if you were fortunate to trade with Mat in 4th Gen personally, then there's nothing to worry about.
---
FC: 4470 5610 4465
Shiny Flawless Pokedex: 1
#8Mariofan15Posted 9/3/2013 8:28:06 PM
MrJinxed posted...
alienhamster posted...
ksamos11 posted...

That can be avoided if you download the PKMN files and upload them elsewhere where you can put them into your game without the ribbon.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393