This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF: Lopunny

#1DRCEQPosted 9/3/2013 7:03:35 PM(edited)
According to my Unova Pokedex, Bunneary is the only pokemon I haven't seen yet. I need a Lopunny in order to breed Bunneary.

Doesn't matter what level or quality. If there's a specific pokemon you're looking for in return, I've got lots to spare. Lots of Trade-Evolutions waiting to be traded away and evolved.

White 2 friend code: 1550 7113 5817
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#2TpwiedelPosted 9/3/2013 10:26:38 PM
I can breed you a Buneary. What do you have to trade ?
#3DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 1:15:10 PM
Tpwiedel posted...
I can breed you a Buneary. What do you have to trade ?

Just about anything found in White 2. If you need anything in particular- except legendaries- I can probably trade it.

I can breed the eggs of all three starters, and have a bunch of pokemon who only evolve through trading. How about a level 70 Feebas + Prism Scale > Milotic?
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
#4DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:50:05 PM
Anyone else able to help? Either a Lopunny or Bunneary Egg. Type doesn't matter, ability doesn't matter, I just want one for the pokedex.

If you're looking for something in particular in exchange, I'll see if I have it. I probably do if you're looking for anything from White 2 in particular.
---
#5TpwiedelPosted 9/6/2013 3:08:02 PM
I have white 2 that's where my pokemon are from so idk.
#6DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 3:10:16 PM
Where did you find yours? Everything I've looked up says they're only found in the Black games.
---
#7Regent_EXPosted 9/6/2013 3:20:48 PM
I can get you a buneary.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2066 1269 4872
Currently looking for DWF: Gible, Dratini
#8DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 3:23:29 PM
Cool. I'm online right now. Anything you're looking for in exchange?
---
#9Regent_EXPosted 9/6/2013 3:26:21 PM
I could use a Skitty if you have one.
I just need to find a wild buneary, unless you want a hatched one?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2066 1269 4872
Currently looking for DWF: Gible, Dratini
#10DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 3:29:50 PM(edited)
Wild, hatched, Lopunny- doesn't matter which.

I can give you a Delcatty. You can breed a Skitty that way.
---