This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Female HA Eevee giveaway! Day three.

#1blaze_masterPosted 10/1/2013 2:43:42 PM
Greetings Everyone!

In celebration of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y's release in just two weeks, I plan to give away 6 female Eevees with their hidden abilities.

Everyday until Saturday October 5th I will create a new topic on this board. This new topic will contain a question that I will use to decide the winner for that day. Once the topic is created you have 24 hours to post your response.

Saturday the 5th at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, I will be here to distribute rewards to the winners.

You will receive a PM from me when you have been declared a winner. Winning answers will be well thought out and insightful.

Today's Question:

You design your own gym. What is your type specialty, what is the gym's puzzle and what trainer classes can be found there. (e.g, Youngster, Hiker etc.)

Congratulations to our previous winners:
GastroFan
Darksta
#2Champ2013Posted 10/1/2013 7:22:01 PM
blaze_master posted...
Greetings Everyone!

In celebration of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y's release in just two weeks, I plan to give away 6 female Eevees with their hidden abilities.

Everyday until Saturday October 5th I will create a new topic on this board. This new topic will contain a question that I will use to decide the winner for that day. Once the topic is created you have 24 hours to post your response.

Saturday the 5th at 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, I will be here to distribute rewards to the winners.

You will receive a PM from me when you have been declared a winner. Winning answers will be well thought out and insightful.

Today's Question:

You design your own gym. What is your type specialty, what is the gym's puzzle and what trainer classes can be found there. (e.g, Youngster, Hiker etc.)

Congratulations to our previous winners:
GastroFan
Darksta

I would take on the specialty of water. The main pokemon would be Tirtouga. The puzzle would be a maze that follows the markings on a tirtouga's back. If a trainer took the wrong way a Fisherman would approach them and they'd battle. If that trainer wins the battle then the trainer wpuld be given a hint on how to get back on the right path. If they correctly get through the maze then the gym leader would challenge that trainer. The gym leader's main pokemon would then be Carracosta.
---
B2 FC: 4729-0472-6117-Normal type Trainer- Unova Pokedex: Complete!-National Pokedex: 480
#3HottBlkQTPosted 10/3/2013 4:47:15 AM
Well I'm a military veteran and while I was in the medical hold over unit I was bored out of my mind. So a fellow soldier told me about Pokemon, so I started playing in (2009). At 1st, I really didn't grasp the concept, but the "animals" were cute and unique and I liked the powers they had. I soon learned about types and moves and fell in love with the game. It was reminiscent of play "rock-paper-scissors" with my siblings as kids.

What I like most is that it has its own ongoing mythos that is captivating. The diversity of the pokemon is great too. There are so many different types and combinations with varying physical appearances. And each individual pokemon can be customized.....to a point (in terms of their: move pool, nature, "shiny-ness" & ability).

I enjoy being able to battle my pokemon (I pretty much like anything involving combat, from: movies, tv shows, video games or martial arts) and level them up. I also appreciate the whole evolution aspect of the game, it's so Darwinian. Eevee is my favorite pokemon and I'm curious as to it's evolution into Sylveon, in regards to what is required for it to occur.

Recently I started to breed pokemon and am discovering how to get desired traits. Pokemon natures is also something I recently discovered and am starting to understand. I'm basically a novice when it comes to pokemon, but it's an amazing "fantasy" though. I'm not even sure about the whole "friends code thing" or how it works. I'm an adult and I've been medically discharged from the military. I haven't found any other adults who are into pokemon and I have no children of my own (I basically have to buy both versions of a game and trade with myself), so I have no one to trade with.

Since the pokemon DW has gone down I have no way of getting pokemon with DW abilities.....I just missed out on catch a female Emolga with motor drive (who would be a 2nd favorite pokemon to have).