This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF: UT DW Pokemon still in their Dream Balls FT: Shiny Flawless Pokemon

#41gatzx1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:23:13 PM
blazingfalcon01 posted...
gatzx1 posted...
Blazingfalcon01 - Yes, only if it's non-public and legit.

Fear_007 Yeah, I'll take those. Did you make sure they are non-public?

Psychcmaster - Are they still in their Dream Balls? And are they non-public? Being public means that it is available on Pokecheck for everyone to download.

Well ths OT is jblaze and my friend had it his pokecheck..
Heres da link:
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5314362

Awesome. What would you like for it? Pick 4 non-legendary S/F Pokemon, or 2 legendary SF Pokemon please! I can trade tomorrow.
#42Flareblitz13Posted 10/24/2013 7:24:29 PM
gatzx1 posted...
Note: If you are trading with me, please send me a list of Pokemon you want in exchange for the ones you are offering. And if you are offering at least 5 Pokemon and need them to be cloned, please contact someone who can clone for you, as I don't have much free time.

If you need the link for the S/Fs I am offering, navigate through this topic, and you'll find it.

Lastly, I'll be glad to know if you can file trade. Trust me, it saves SO MUCH time.

Okay but what's the exchange rate? 1SF for 1 DW? And how bout events and legends?
---
3DS fc 0877-1022-4692 Safari: steel
#43gatzx1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:30:33 PM
Flareblitz13 posted...
gatzx1 posted...
Note: If you are trading with me, please send me a list of Pokemon you want in exchange for the ones you are offering. And if you are offering at least 5 Pokemon and need them to be cloned, please contact someone who can clone for you, as I don't have much free time.

If you need the link for the S/Fs I am offering, navigate through this topic, and you'll find it.

Lastly, I'll be glad to know if you can file trade. Trust me, it saves SO MUCH time.

Okay but what's the exchange rate? 1SF for 1 DW? And how bout events and legends?

1 S/F for 1 DW, yes. Pick as many legendary S/F Pokemon as you want. For the events, the rate really depends on the rarity of the event. But if an event Pokemon is common, then it's 1:1.
#44Champ2013Posted 10/24/2013 7:36:23 PM
gatzx1 posted...
Champ2013 posted...
Ok. Do you still have the Lightningrod Pichu

Yes, I have it on file.

Ok. I don't know how to file trade tho :( What's ur FC?
---
B2 FC: 4814-9614-1430 Normalizer One Stop Battle Shop-National Pokedex: Complete! Hunt for Shinies now with Shiny Charm!
#45gatzx1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:41:59 PM
Champ2013 posted...
gatzx1 posted...
Champ2013 posted...
Ok. Do you still have the Lightningrod Pichu

Yes, I have it on file.

Ok. I don't know how to file trade tho :( What's ur FC?

I can trade tomorrow. Please PM me a list of Pokemon you want in return for the ones you are trading to me.