This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Add Me as a friend on Pokemon Black 2

#1animes786Posted 10/26/2013 12:33:13 PM
Hi, i have Black 2 and i want people to add me as friends on the pal pad. I also want someone to trade me some starters on GTS Negotiations here is my FC: 2709 9785 6424

I would be grateful if others also posted their friend codes. :D
#2Champ2013Posted 10/26/2013 1:37:24 PM
animes786 posted...
Hi, i have Black 2 and i want people to add me as friends on the pal pad. I also want someone to trade me some starters on GTS Negotiations here is my FC: 2709 9785 6424

I would be grateful if others also posted their friend codes. :D

My FC is in my signature. Did you just get Black 2? Pick 3 starters and I will trade them to you later on tonight. I have RL stuff to do. Be back in like around 5-7 hours.
---
B2 FC: 4814-9614-1430 Normalizer One Stop Battle Shop-National Pokedex: Complete! Hunt for Shinies now with Shiny Charm!
#3animes786(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:40:27 PM
lol i started ages ago and i have all 3 final evo's of the starters i'm looking for kanto johto and hoenn starters
#4animes786(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:46:52 PM
idk how to add friend codes cause when i go to my pal pad and register, it has space for only 7 characters
#5animes786(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:48:57 PM
wait, whats your name on there?
#6Jonno017Posted 10/26/2013 2:33:49 PM
When you open the Pal Pad and try to add friend, the first thing you need to put in will be a name. This can be any name of your choosing- I generally use the person's username to avoid confusion, or some variation of their name if there is a spacing issue.

After that (hit okay) then you add their friend code. For Black/White/Black2/White2 games, make sure you add their B/W/2 friend code, and not their 3DS friend code (if they have one).

I won't be able to trade for about 2 hours. However, I am a member of the Pawn Shop and would be happy to fill any dex filler or trade evo requests you might have. Read the rules (first few posts) and as long as you obey the rules you should be able to get whatever you want/need.

And I think GP is in the Shop right now helping, if you want to request something now.

Let me know if you have any questions!
---
Jonno: 0948-1867-9774 (W)
Dex Filling with the Pawn Stars! Requests filled: 46
#7animes786(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 3:42:41 AM
Jonno017 posted...
When you open the Pal Pad and try to add friend, the first thing you need to put in will be a name. This can be any name of your choosing- I generally use the person's username to avoid confusion, or some variation of their name if there is a spacing issue.

After that (hit okay) then you add their friend code. For Black/White/Black2/White2 games, make sure you add their B/W/2 friend code, and not their 3DS friend code (if they have one).

I won't be able to trade for about 2 hours. However, I am a member of the Pawn Shop and would be happy to fill any dex filler or trade evo requests you might have. Read the rules (first few posts) and as long as you obey the rules you should be able to get whatever you want/need.

And I think GP is in the Shop right now helping, if you want to request something now.

Let me know if you have any questions!

oh thanks lol i thought you had to put the actual in game name