This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF: Celebi, Meloetta, Genesect FT: inside

#1sakuranoyumePosted 10/27/2013 1:54:53 PM
As stated in the title I am looking for a Celebi, Meloetta and a Genesect.

I am not interested if you only wish to trade to help me with filling my pokédex. I thought I would state that beforehand to reduce the possibilities on arguments later on. So, I am looking to keep those pokémon.

In return I can offer all starters, since I have the three starters of all 5 generations. So I can breed you one, I can also attempt to breed a specific gender or nature, though this can obviously take a while for me to finish.
Aside from that I also have a Volcarona, zekrom, reshiram, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus, Kyurem, Virizion, Terrakion, Coballion and all the non-legendary/event pokémon of pokémon Black and White. Then one other pokémon I have ready to be traded is a Moltres.

They will not hold a special item, and I do not expect yours to hold one. The level will be random, and there are no shinies or pokémon with special stats or anything. If it is a breedable pokémon and you want one with a specific nature or gender, again I can try to breed that pokémon for you but then it will take longer for me to be ready for the trade, which is only logical. And since I would like to keep the pokémon you send me, you can keep the one I send you.

I am not a special pokémon expert at all, and I do not truly care about the fact if the Celebi, Meloetta or Genesect are legid or not. But I do prefere them to be legid, if this is impossible, then just state that to me in your message~

I think I have given most of the information I am supposed to give, if not, then please ask for it~

I will give my friendcode when we're making arrangements.

Good greetings to you all~ <3
#2sakuranoyume(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:17:16 AM
I forgot to mention that I can infect them with Pokérus.
#3psychcmasterPosted 10/28/2013 12:48:39 PM
sakuranoyume posted...
As stated in the title I am looking for a Celebi, Meloetta and a Genesect.

I am not interested if you only wish to trade to help me with filling my pokédex. I thought I would state that beforehand to reduce the possibilities on arguments later on. So, I am looking to keep those pokémon.

In return I can offer all starters, since I have the three starters of all 5 generations. So I can breed you one, I can also attempt to breed a specific gender or nature, though this can obviously take a while for me to finish.
Aside from that I also have a Volcarona, zekrom, reshiram, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus, Kyurem, Virizion, Terrakion, Coballion and all the non-legendary/event pokémon of pokémon Black and White. Then one other pokémon I have ready to be traded is a Moltres.

They will not hold a special item, and I do not expect yours to hold one. The level will be random, and there are no shinies or pokémon with special stats or anything. If it is a breedable pokémon and you want one with a specific nature or gender, again I can try to breed that pokémon for you but then it will take longer for me to be ready for the trade, which is only logical. And since I would like to keep the pokémon you send me, you can keep the one I send you.

I am not a special pokémon expert at all, and I do not truly care about the fact if the Celebi, Meloetta or Genesect are legid or not. But I do prefere them to be legid, if this is impossible, then just state that to me in your message~

I think I have given most of the information I am supposed to give, if not, then please ask for it~

I will give my friendcode when we're making arrangements.

Good greetings to you all~ <3

i have the genesect but i hope u have the japanese event i asked for
---
4728-8164-9295] [Ray]
"A calm Mind can win a battle without brute force. Mind over matter." Psychc type move user breeder at the One Stop Battle Shop
#4sakuranoyume(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 3:48:21 PM
Excuse me, but I am afraid that I do not know what event pokémon you are talking about since we have not discussed anything before. Please do clarify and I will see if I have that pokémon or not~
Greetings~