This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF help with dreamworld pokemon

#1noobernaterPosted 2/14/2014 2:24:56 PM
Since gamfreak shut down dreamworld there is no way for me to get pokemon with dreamworld abilities. I just beat the elite four in pokemon white 2 so i don't really have anything rare, like shinies, to offer. If you need any of the standard pokemon or legendaries obtainable i can get you them. If someone were to help me out i would be eternally grateful. The dreamworld pokemon i would like to get are:
sandshrew/sandslahs, gible/gabite/garchomp, and/or gligar/gliscor.
Thank you.

pokemon white 2 FC: 0691 8899 8137
#2GastroFanPosted 2/14/2014 5:42:59 PM
noobernater posted...
Since gamfreak shut down dreamworld there is no way for me to get pokemon with dreamworld abilities. I just beat the elite four in pokemon white 2 so i don't really have anything rare, like shinies, to offer. If you need any of the standard pokemon or legendaries obtainable i can get you them. If someone were to help me out i would be eternally grateful. The dreamworld pokemon i would like to get are:
sandshrew/sandslahs, gible/gabite/garchomp, and/or gligar/gliscor.
Thank you.

pokemon white 2 FC: 0691 8899 8137

It would take me some time (maybe a day or so) but I can breed all 3 DW pokemon you're looking for. I'll take a Cincinno, Lillipup and Slowpoke in exchange. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade since I'm in the process of breeding DW Tropius. By the way the Hidden Grottos on all the routes you've already traveled (such as Route 5) have DW pokemon in them from time to time; so it isn't that you don't have any access whatsoever.
#3GastroFanPosted 2/15/2014 10:19:08 AM
I have all three of the pokemon you're looking for; just let me know if you're still interested in them. After some thought I realized that it might a little difficult for you to get Slowpoke; so will ask for a Purrloin instead. Still interested in the LIllipup and Cincinno, though.

Ross Black 2 Friend Code: 3526-0971-0274
#4noobernater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 5:25:34 PM
ok just to make sure they all have to have dw abilities right? im working on getting them right now ill let you know when i do. Thanks for responding you are helping me out alot
#5GastroFanPosted 2/16/2014 8:33:42 AM
noobernater posted...
ok just to make sure they all have to have dw abilities right? im working on getting them right now ill let you know when i do. Thanks for responding you are helping me out alot

All three pokemon have their dream world abilities. For Sandslash it's Sand Rush, Gible is Rough Skin and Gligar, Immunity. And just a little fyi: on Route 23 there's a grotto where from time to time you might see a Gligar; so you still do have some access to Dream World pokemon. In fact all the Hidden Grottos can contain Dream World pokemon; you can get more from either Curtis/Yancy at the ferris wheel in Nimbasa City once a day postgame. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
#6noobernater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 12:10:26 PM
ok thanks. sorry if i was unclear but i meant the pokemon that you wanted need to have the dreamworld abilities right? i have caught the liepard with dreamworld ability, still working on the cinncino and lillipup with the dw ability
#7GastroFanPosted 2/16/2014 12:15:39 PM
noobernater posted...
ok thanks. sorry if i was unclear but i meant the pokemon that you wanted need to have the dreamworld abilities right? i have caught the liepard with dreamworld ability, still working on the cinncino and lillipup with the dw ability

That would be fine. You can catch Herdier (the evo above Lillipup) in the grotto at Floccessy Ranch; Cinncino in the grotto on Route 5 outside of Nimbasa City.
#8GastroFanPosted 2/16/2014 12:16:21 PM
GastroFan posted...
noobernater posted...

That would be fine. You can catch Herdier (the evo above Lillipup) in the grotto at Floccessy Ranch; Cinncino (correction: Mincinno) in the grotto on Route 5 outside of Nimbasa City.
#9noobernater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 12:26:06 PM
ok im working on it, ill let you know when i have them. Do you want them all to be female, or does gender not matter to you?
#10GastroFanPosted 2/16/2014 2:08:52 PM
noobernater posted...
ok im working on it, ill let you know when i have them. Do you want them all to be female, or does gender not matter to you?

Gender doesn't really matter. Just let me know when you have them available; I'll try to be online then.