This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF: Legit Meloetta and/or Keldeo

#1SilentHydraPosted 4/26/2014 6:47:11 PM
As a person who has missed the release dates of the event Pokemon in the past, I want to acquire some from you guys in Pokemon Black 2 For the National Dex, I have a level 50 Arceus for trade for the Keldeo and/or the Meloetta. Some attacks of the Arceus are
Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Extreme Speed and Surf.
Stats are as shown:
Hp: 193
Atk: 132
SpAtk: 141
Def: 128
SpDef: 126
Spd: 118
Black 2 friend code: 4042-0336-7111
Return to me as soon as you all can if you are willing to go through with the trade... Thank you!!!
#2bandit_wolfPosted 4/26/2014 6:51:18 PM
You realize that Arceus is hacked?
---
PS Deputy & Manager & Dex Filler . Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
Say hello to CRAPtendo. GOODBYE pokemon.
#3SalogyPosted 4/26/2014 7:52:47 PM
Level 50 Arceus is definitely hacked. Event Arceus usually come at level 100 and the one in Diamond/Pearl is level 80 (which is also hacked). Might as well hack yourself a set of event legendaries while you're still at it.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#4XespeonPosted 4/27/2014 2:00:53 AM
Salogy posted...
Level 50 Arceus is definitely hacked. Event Arceus usually come at level 100 and the one in Diamond/Pearl is level 80 (which is also hacked). Might as well hack yourself a set of event legendaries while you're still at it.

this was uncalled for.. What if he traded it with someone without knowing it was hacked and your accusing him of hacking ?! What's your problem..
---
Black 2 FC: 1851-6119-8853 ... Name: Byron
3ds FC: 3153-5516-4866 ... IGN: Byron
#5SalogyPosted 4/27/2014 11:36:47 AM
Xespeon posted...
Salogy posted...

this was uncalled for.. What if he traded it with someone without knowing it was hacked and your accusing him of hacking ?! What's your problem..

Anyone can look up the events for Arceus online and all of them will tell you that level 50 ones do not exist. We are all on the internet for crying out loud.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#6XespeonPosted 4/27/2014 12:34:17 PM
Yeah im agreeing that its hacked i don't agree with you accusing him of hacking it .. ("might as well hack yourself a set of event legendaries while you're still at it") that's what i didn't agree with .. He most likely got it in a trade from someone who told him it was legit that's all .. Atleast let him say how he got it before you start calling him a hacker ..
---
#7bandit_wolfPosted 4/27/2014 12:48:29 PM
I wouldn't say most likely from a trade.
50/50 he hacked it or from a trade.
Quite a few have claimed they were "given" hacked stuff and it was proven they hacked it.
I don't really care. It's hacked and needs stated when being traded. (not that anyone cares in XY now)

His other post from awhile back was asking for these pokemon but in shiny form.
---
PS Deputy & Manager & Dex Filler . Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
Say hello to CRAPtendo. GOODBYE pokemon.
#8SalogyPosted 4/27/2014 12:51:32 PM
Xespeon posted...
Yeah im agreeing that its hacked i don't agree with you accusing him of hacking it .. ("might as well hack yourself a set of event legendaries while you're still at it") that's what i didn't agree with .. He most likely got it in a trade from someone who told him it was legit that's all .. Atleast let him say how he got it before you start calling him a hacker ..

Everyone hacks these days. Have you ever been to any of the other Pokemon boards? It's powersaves this, powersaves that. Pokegen this, pokegen that. Shinify everything!
---
#9XespeonPosted 4/27/2014 2:33:38 PM
I get exactly where you're coming from.. I really hate when i get given hacked Pokemon in trades.. And im sorry for getting annoyed if i offended you then i didn't mean to.. Just once before on Heartgold i was trading for a Pokemon i wanted and the Pokemon i traded for it was hacked but i didn't know that i was new to Pokemon so i had no idea about events and stuff.. But after the trade he made a huge fuss about it and no one would trade with me for ages.. So i just got annoyed that you figured he hacked without proof.. Im sorry..
---